should the goverment help sigma and omega males find girlfriends ?

Yumasp34ks

21 hours ago, Yumasp34ks said:

makes sense but i think there's a scale like most people are beta (as in fallowers but not leaders) but in different percentages like 60 percent beta 40 percent alpha meaning there are certain times and moments when they lead  but they usually fallow 

In Singapore, I would reckon 80% are betas. Maybe 15% alphas & <5% sigmas & others.

• 4 weeks later...

I'll throw my support behind this government programme idea; sounds perfectly sane...in fact, we'd be insane not to try it.

Serious question: what do you think the typical wait time will be?  I don't know about you guys, but I'm keen on some action.  

On 4/20/2021 at 5:03 PM, Yumasp34ks said:

my proposition is having some sort of physical and mental task to weed out the disabled from the able and then ranking the abled 

Also serious question: I really like the idea about weeding out the disabled; but I've only one concern: now bear with me on this, because it'll sound crazy at first: what if we're the disabled ones? 

Last question: If I've a government girlfriend and an Xbox Live girlfriend, technically speaking, which one is my mistress?

• Great Post! 1

15 hours ago, YouSmallFish said:

Bro if you cannot get laid, just go to the prostitutes same story for the incels. Mandatory relationships go against the liberty of an individual, which I cannot condone. 

never said it should be mandotory the idea i was referring too did also i don't support prostitution 

Posted (edited)
15 hours ago, Yumasp34ks said:

never said it should be mandotory the idea i was referring too did also i don't support prostitution 

You are fully retarded. The legalization of prostitution has more benefits than cons for society, practiced by willing participants. I can't come up with words to describe your train of thoughts and just the nature of this thread leaves me wandering if this is you being fully retarded or just a troll. It's either of the two. Members like you make guys like me leave these sort of places on the internet.

Edited by YouSmallFish

1 hour ago, YouSmallFish said:

You are fully retarded. The legalization of prostitution has more benefits than cons for society, practiced by willing participants. I can't come up with words to describe your train of thoughts and just the nature of this thread leaves me wandering if this is you being fully retarded or just a troll. It's either of the two. Members like you make guys like me leave these sort of places on the internet.

YOU FUCKING RETARD THE NATURE OF THIS THRED IS SATITICAL YOUR FUCKING MOG ALSO WHAT FUCKING BENEFITS MAYBE FOR FAGGOTS LIKE YOU SURE THERE ARE SOME BENEFITS BUT MOST FUNCTIONING MALES DONT NEED TO BUY WHORE MOUVE ON FAGGOT GOD CAN YOU FAGGOTS NOT UNDERSDTAND BRIGING UP A SUJECT FOR DISCUSSION RATHER PROMOTING OR ATATCKING THE IDEA 

1 hour ago, YouSmallFish said:

you really are the stupidest retard ive ever got the disservice to talk to