Seeking Arrangement For Men - What You Need To Know

Seeking Arrangement is the best sugar dating site in the world for men by far.  Using this site, you can meet  very attractive sugar babies without paying for an arrangement - if you know how to approach it correctly.

Here are some basic facts you need to know:

The Seeking Arrangement Dating Site : What Do Sugar Babies Want?

There are on average 4 sugar babies for every sugar daddy.

• Crucially, only about 20 % of sugar babies are actually looking for a full on arrangement.  
  • The other 80% or so are on the fence ; they would definitely enter into a normal relationship without an arrangement if they met the right guy on the site.  But they WILL expect you to pay for dates, drinks, perhaps a romantic holiday.
  • The majority of the women on the site are looking for either : a man with means, who can show them a good time, take them out, go on holidays with them etc.  Just don't be a complete deadbeat
  • Or a guy who is exciting, different and will give them an "experience" and vagina tingles.
  • Of the 80 % of girls on the site who are not out and out Gold Diggers, about 10% are avowed anti sugar babies : i.e. they won't receive payment from a guy for a relationship, no matter what.

As you can see, the majority of the women on the seeking arrangement site WILL meet you for a date if you tick the right boxes.  Hard to believe for some of you, and some of you won't understand that the site is NOT full of hookers and women who only want money..But that is how it works.

Try it now : Click the button below and I'll help with your profile and pictures after you upgrade from a free to a paid account. (If you don't upgrade, you cannot message the women.) No point talking about your profile until you can actually DO something on the site.

Create Your Free Trial Account Now

Here are some more questions you may have about the site :

Do Guys Have To Pay For Seeking Arrangement? 

Men have to pay to upgrade their profile so they can contact the hot sugar babies. But men do NOT have to pay for an arrangement if they use the site in the right way. I'll show you how on this forum. Just follow the steps below.

1. Your first step is to create your account using the button above, then upgrade so you can contact the women..
  2. Then post your profile in the Profile Review section.  I'll help you to get your profile, pictures and opening message right.

Are Sugar Babies Legal?

Yes, but if you're asking this question, you don't know how to use a sugar daddy site correctly. These sites are simply a way to put successful, worldly men in touch with attractive young women.  But you MUST use the site correctly - you'll find out how on this forum. Ask any questions you like.

What Is A Salt Daddy?

The term "salt daddy" has become synonymous with low value men who try to cheat the sugar daddy ecosystem WITHOUT offering any value.  Remember, you MUST be able to show a girl a good time, and you MUST have some game.  Ask questions here and I'll tell you all you need to know!

You don't want to be labelled a Salt Daddy!

Meet Hot Sugar Babies Now!

• 4 weeks later...
On 5/31/2021 at 10:52 AM, Steve Jabba said:

Ask any questions you like.

So, when you're messaging girls on there im sure the topic of money comes up... How do you get around that, do you just straight up say, look im not like other guys on this site I wont be showering you with gifts and money, or do you just pretend your going to splash the cash, and just try and get her out on a date?