Rate My Looks (Come At Me Brah)

I remember I created rate my looks sub forum on my previous forum by popular demand.  So why the hell not create a thread here? 

You know what to do.  Add your pics and get ready to be BRUTALISED / given advice to improve your aesthetic.

NB I personally think it's a bit daft, so if this thread doesn't take off, I'll delete it.

• Like 1
  • Great Post! 1

7 minutes ago, Steve Jabba said:

6.5 / 10 - hint of bank robber / Irish criminal.  Wouldn't look out of place with a tight balaclava on face.

WNM (would not mess).  

Welcome to the forum Alex7!

bank robbers.jpg

Thanks for the rating. Glad to be here. Looking forward to learning new stuff. I hate my face. Especially the fact that it's oblong.

Edited by Alex7

Just now, Alex7 said:

Thanks for the rating. Glad to be here. Looking forward to learning new stuff. I hate my oblong face shape. 

Just a bit of banter and light ribbing.  Glad you took it the right way. I have the same shape face too! Girls will go for your kind of look.  You could pull off the shaved head look I reckon. 😉

• Great Post! 1

Oh and welcome to the forum BruceXT.  Perhaps this should be renamed the "Introductions" thread, but instead of insipid pablum like "I'm Bruce, I work in IT, I'm a Project Manager", you get BRUTALISED on your looks! 

😄

I searched an introduction post but i haven't found... so i thought it was part of the forum for privacy😀

Let me introduce myself now: As you have cold read, i'm 46 uears old  computer programmer, part of the system and i know it and i like it.

I have joined this forum because i think you have given me some perspectives that i didn't see in my life and i'm grateful for this!

Some years ago i've bought your products primal seduction and the secret society and i found them very valuable.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, BruceXT said:

I searched an introduction post but i haven't found... so i thought it was part of the forum for privacy😀

Let me introduce myself now: As you have cold read, i'm 46 uears old  computer programmer, part of the system and i know it and i like it.

I have joined this forum because i think you have given me some perspectives that i didn't see in my life and i'm grateful for this!

Some years ago i've bought your products primal seduction and the secret society and i found them very valuable.

Welcome mate! Lovely to meet you...

1 hour ago, Lawrence of Suburbia said:

With longer sideburns (& adamantium claws) you could be Wolverine!!! The ultimate Sigma! 😻😻😻

Thank you man, i like wolverine! Wolverine best powers are inside... self-regen and adamantium skeleton 💪

• Haha 1

I dunno, 7 I guess..Gents, I did mention I find this rating stuff all a bit daft but it does seem popular.  So I am afraid my roasting and rating days are over...Someone else is gonna have to take over rating duties.  

• Mind Blown! 1

Just now, Val said:

Damn I thought I had said it was me on the right if I get a seven I’ll be chuffed my looks have always been my biggest insecurity 

I know it's you on the right and I award you a 7.  But seriously, who gives a damn what I think? It's what the women think that count, and your looks are only a subset of your overall appeal.

In terms of an insecurity, that is actually a bigger problem then the looks themselves, I would say. 

2 minutes ago, Val said:

Well thank you a lot I have improved a lot since  mid 2018 sadly 2020 and 2021 is very competitive on online dating. Thanks Steve 

In that case I highly recommend you check this out. And don't judge before you try it. It's very good...

23 hours ago, Val said:

Damn I thought I had said it was me on the right if I get a seven I’ll be chuffed my looks have always been my biggest insecurity 

🙂 7 is the sum of the looks of both presented gentelmen. Althou you have to fiugure the ratio by yourself...  😄 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 4/29/2021 at 3:52 PM, Jason Harimau said:

🙂 7 is the sum of the looks of both presented gentelmen. Althou you have to fiugure the ratio by yourself...  😄 

Very cheeky 😂