Jump to content

Rate My Looks (Come At Me Brah)


Recommended Posts

I remember I created rate my looks sub forum on my previous forum by popular demand.  So why the hell not create a thread here? 

You know what to do.  Add your pics and get ready to be BRUTALISED / given advice to improve your aesthetic.

NB I personally think it's a bit daft, so if this thread doesn't take off, I'll delete it.

  • Like 1
  • Great Post! 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 minutes ago, Steve Jabba said:

6.5 / 10 - hint of bank robber / Irish criminal.  Wouldn't look out of place with a tight balaclava on face.

WNM (would not mess).  

Welcome to the forum Alex7!

bank robbers.jpg

Thanks for the rating. Glad to be here. Looking forward to learning new stuff. I hate my face. Especially the fact that it's oblong.

Edited by Alex7
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Alex7 said:

Thanks for the rating. Glad to be here. Looking forward to learning new stuff. I hate my oblong face shape. 

Just a bit of banter and light ribbing.  Glad you took it the right way. I have the same shape face too! Girls will go for your kind of look.  You could pull off the shaved head look I reckon. 😉

  • Great Post! 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Oh and welcome to the forum BruceXT.  Perhaps this should be renamed the "Introductions" thread, but instead of insipid pablum like "I'm Bruce, I work in IT, I'm a Project Manager", you get BRUTALISED on your looks! 

😄

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I searched an introduction post but i haven't found... so i thought it was part of the forum for privacy😀

Let me introduce myself now: As you have cold read, i'm 46 uears old  computer programmer, part of the system and i know it and i like it.

I have joined this forum because i think you have given me some perspectives that i didn't see in my life and i'm grateful for this!

Some years ago i've bought your products primal seduction and the secret society and i found them very valuable.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, BruceXT said:

I searched an introduction post but i haven't found... so i thought it was part of the forum for privacy😀

Let me introduce myself now: As you have cold read, i'm 46 uears old  computer programmer, part of the system and i know it and i like it.

I have joined this forum because i think you have given me some perspectives that i didn't see in my life and i'm grateful for this!

Some years ago i've bought your products primal seduction and the secret society and i found them very valuable.

Welcome mate! Lovely to meet you...

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Lawrence of Suburbia said:

With longer sideburns (& adamantium claws) you could be Wolverine!!! The ultimate Sigma! 😻😻😻

Thank you man, i like wolverine! Wolverine best powers are inside... self-regen and adamantium skeleton 💪

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

I dunno, 7 I guess..Gents, I did mention I find this rating stuff all a bit daft but it does seem popular.  So I am afraid my roasting and rating days are over...Someone else is gonna have to take over rating duties.  

  • Mind Blown! 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Val said:

Damn I thought I had said it was me on the right if I get a seven I’ll be chuffed my looks have always been my biggest insecurity 

I know it's you on the right and I award you a 7.  But seriously, who gives a damn what I think? It's what the women think that count, and your looks are only a subset of your overall appeal.

In terms of an insecurity, that is actually a bigger problem then the looks themselves, I would say. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Val said:

Well thank you a lot I have improved a lot since  mid 2018 sadly 2020 and 2021 is very competitive on online dating. Thanks Steve 

In that case I highly recommend you check this out. And don't judge before you try it. It's very good...

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

23 hours ago, Val said:

Damn I thought I had said it was me on the right if I get a seven I’ll be chuffed my looks have always been my biggest insecurity 

🙂 7 is the sum of the looks of both presented gentelmen. Althou you have to fiugure the ratio by yourself...  😄 

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 4/29/2021 at 3:52 PM, Jason Harimau said:

🙂 7 is the sum of the looks of both presented gentelmen. Althou you have to fiugure the ratio by yourself...  😄 

Very cheeky 😂

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...