Really interesting podcast about hormones and supplements

Mullet

• 2 weeks later...

You need to jump on maca root vitamins is mad vitamin. The benefits are too many just Google benefits of maca root. I have been using daily with vitamin D. To get benefits out of fit you need to take daily . I assume in 4 weeks you will see different in your energy & mentally focus , better mood , u be more chill out.

Ah man ya know,.. I've tried maca and for me it just makes me feel like shit. I've tried multiple times and every time the same.. unfortunately.

But I have been experimenting with some fadogia agrestis and tungat ali suggested in the podcast. And the effects are very strong. It feels very calm but extremely aggressive. Like you could rip your enemies heads off at a moments notice. I'm getting more iois ive noticed from girls too because I can't hide that feeling. It's written all over. I think all guys have felt that from time to time as to different degrees just naturally.

Literally this morning though as I'm checking out, this low 6 (bless her) I always see at the grocery store self check out, propositioned me. Comes up very close, horny eyes says staring says"did you find everything OK? Good, let me know if you need any help with that.... if you need any help with that let me know.. [turns to walk away, then turns back, stares] if you need any help with that let me know..."  I had 1 little bottle of goat milk hahaha. As I left I had to smile at her in acknowledgement and appreciation. You should have seen her face, she was scratching her neck and staring with sideways knowing eyes at me as I left. 

I don't know but there is something to be said about being the most aggressive man in the room. It has to be real. It's almost like you are fighting to contain it rather than purposefully exuding it. That's what has power.

3 hours ago, Mullet said:

I'm getting more iois ive noticed from girls too because I can't hide that feeling.

The funny thing about iois I get same girls make eye contact with me first. Like deer 🦌 effects looks quick glance look. I think first time I heard about iois was on this forum from Steve Jabba. I got alot off too learn when come to iois. But that is way we here to learn exchange ideas , experience.

1 hour ago, Soyaan said:

The funny thing about iois I get same girls make eye contact with me first. Like deer 🦌 effects looks quick glance look. I think first time I heard about iois was on this forum from Steve Jabba. I got alot off too learn when come to iois. But that is way we here to learn exchange ideas , experience.

Exactly. Cool to hear you noticing them too. Sounds like you and I got our "code yellow" down. For me, it's developing the approach off of them which is the sticking point. We need to giddy up, get in there the moment we see them to work in the reference experiences. At the moment I feel like a bull in a China shop. But yeah it'd be cool to hear how you capitalize on your your ioi's as well. Rising water lifts all boats! 😉

Edited by Mullet
Spelling

Interesting side effects from tungat ali and fadogia after 4 days use:

My appetite is much higher. And consuming any type of calories feels really good. Not in like a post ice cream binge sugar rush way, but in like a deep satiated way. Almost like your body is trying to utilize every bit of the nutrient. Also my digestion is working much better too. My poo is spot on.

Sleep and recovery are better. Nagging pains and aches feel like my body are finally addressing them. Hard to describe. But you know when you get an injury and can feel it's kinda hot and throbbing. You can feel the fluids getting to it, like your body is focusing its energy on it and day by day starts to feel better. Well I've been feeling that the past couple days on my trouble spots subtly but constantly.. Finally did sprints yesterday and it felt just plain good.

I'm waiting to see if there is any drawbacks because a general rule of thumb with any substance is "there is no such thing as a biological free lunch"