Was out on the trail for a little secluded running path by this huge bay off the ocean. Sun is finally out after 5 days of dark rainy weather. Walked for a bit and saw this sexy minx walking like she had a lot of pent up horniness. I love when girls aren't afraid to show it, so I open. Aaaaaand she's pretty old in the face but interestingly my 'type', blonde, short, nice legs, long hair and feminine. I think she saw me recoil a bit and the set was fucked. She signals to go and we politely depart

Still I can feel my nerves a bit after that. First set, so big whup.

Go back home, eat breakfast and regroup my resources for another go.

Ok so this time I really focus on loosening up on my walk. Focus on myself. My body. My breathing and my walk and how it feels to walk in my running gear. Quite smooth actually. I can really appreciate the effect on my range of motion (the light shoes, loose shorts, loose tank top) have on my stride. So I sink into enjoying the walk. I started really experimenting bouncing on my feet balls (meat balls?) Flexing my butt, jutting my shoulders. And twisting my torso enthusiastically back and forth with each step. Then she steps around the corner.

I keep twisting with elbows up (I look ridiculous.. forced ioi?), smirking and leering at her and she beams a huge smile. I make chase after I check out her tight runners ass and smooth sexy legs. I'll have that.. thank youu! I immediate accuse her of having a very mischievous smile. She blushes big time and laughs genuinely. Then to spice it up more I look into her eyes playfully but steadily say it was very naughty. I remember her looking at me like 'oh shit.. this guy means business' then I said and ah I see youre out for a run with your nice legs. Then she just qualifies qualifies qualifies about why she's out because her gym thing she was doin is closed and.. bla bla bla (it's America, they blab here) so I try to get a bit real with her in a normal talk. We chat a bit and our thighs are damn near touching the whole time. I put one more spike in because her God damn legs were amazing so I just really admired them and let it fill my dick up as she was talking. And did the whole on sorry erm I'm just a bit distracted there. Sorry what were you saying. Haha great fun. I remembered steve emphasizing talking a bit with a girl AFTER the number. So after Taking hers I made sure to do so. Feeler yet to be sent. About an 1.5 hrs passed

Continued for a good run, walked for another mile to the more busy part of the beach boardwalk and saw this girl with fucking amazing legs. Her sun dress jutted up like Marilyn Monroe to reveal a split second of a delicious jiggling ripe ass cheek in a thong bakini. She was taller than me, long brown hair,, super hot but I said fuck it if I get blown out so what let's get it!

I did the walk n talk(bad move) told her she had nice legs and she liked it. At first.. About 9 seconds in I noticed her British accent (Essex I think)  and that she had, in her posession....a hairy upper lip! I aaaalmost busted up laughing because in one of Steve's videos he jokes about British women having hairy upper lips. And SHE FUCKING DID. what the fuck. At that point she did boyfriend thing and I ejected and had a good laugh.

Anyway I'll do another session later cause I feel great today. 

Edited by Mullet
Grammar
  • Great Post! 1

Posted (edited)

Day 1, 1 number,  no response

Day 2

Went out to hunt some gash today. Trying to understand stateless game so I just accept that im a bit flatter vibewise today than yesterday. Sexual intent focus today. Keep it. Maintain it.

location: same beach area but the more busy part of the beach only. Clothes swim trunks, bracelet, beach towel. Logistics: beach cruiser long board.

Working on my socially intelligent approach with girls on the beach instead of going in completely cold recently. For some reason I've noticed it works way better if you can build intrigue or gain so much as a glance from a girl before a beach approach. She's quite vulnerable being almost naked and it just goes more smoothly.

Forced a mild ioi from a girl that was on my fence for hotness. Logged it and went to moveto a different spot of the beach. Only 30 minutes into the session so spirits are high posture is nice and erect, looking people in the eye, having fun in my own world as I glide down the boardwalk. Now, if you look at the cover of primal seduction, Steve has this interesting neck posture where it's not that his chin is tucked per say but more like all the muscles in his neck are engaged and 'pulled back' or alert for action. It almost feels like you create powerful posture by first engaging all your neck muscles. It'll naturally make your forhead rest slightly down/forward and your jaw will be slightly tucked. Plus your eyes will look more focused when you do this. I've noticed, and felt it. You feel sharp. Like a 12 point buck in the forest during mating season.

Anyways, I use that powerful posture and focused intent to try and catch girls eye as I ride on my longboard. My shoulders will be square with my board but I if I catch the eye of a girl I like & she looks amenable, ill really dial up the posture and Lazer beam eye & track her, let my face muscles smooth and hope she notices she's having an effect on me. Mind, this can be from 100 feet away btw. I've had it open even though I sludged across the sand for what seemed like years. Works as long as I hold that initial tension.

To continue: I did exactly that, petite long legged Italian girl, young and she just stared at me as I rode by. I looked away then back and she did the same. Bam! Lesgo! Walked up to her and did the quizzical 'did we just have a moment just then?' She literally was confused and genuinely had no idea what I was talking about (happens a lot with ioi's I've noticed. Forebrain/Hind brain disconnect?) So I pressed on explaining the frame with a happy dog vibe and complimented her long legs. She was still a bit frowny and like wtf is happening. But she started to sit up and engage me slowly but surely so I didn't eject. I tried to put on early sexy vibe frame push with my eyes, didn't take she stayed polite. Talked about our heritage and nonsense then I touched her leg, held eye contact and commented on her tan. Still no electricity but like this nice emotionally engaged conversation ensued. I told her I like this part of town called little Italy and she lit up. Built on that. (Investment done?) Told her I thought she was attractive and would like to take her out another time. She seemed keen.  It felt like there was attraction but any I know that you know that I know arousal was blocked. Also-Learning point: don't forget to chat after the goddamn number! I left her cold after but will try a feeler text anyway

Next set: still in a good mood, felt clear headed after the first one.  Rolled on my longboard past a nice long haired white girl. My type. And she beamed me this nice mischievous smile as she caught me thinking about all the ways I'd fuck the first girl. So I open. This time I front stop but in a kinda playful soft prance and she was smiling knowingly as I caught up & smoothly got in front of her, immediate close proximity and told her she had a very mischievous smile and that it was very naughty. I had naughty eyes and that dominant neck posture above. Long hand hold as we exchanged names. She fuckin loved it. I loved it. We loved it! Chatted nonsensically & sexually vibed. but as soon as I tried to get real with her and bed it down a bit she started to walk off. Still smiling mind you. But I was kinda like wtf. I went with my gut and touched her arm and said hey listen,  I know you gotta go but I think you're attractive and would like to take you out another time. She seemed keen too. We exchanged. And this time I chatted a bit more after the number. 

Learning points: sometimes I think girls want the whirlwind seduction at a beach. Forcing a normal meet and dating frame seems like it might be perceived as bitching out. But idk how to implement that... yet. All my successes have been normal dating frame, meet up later, my venue, my logistics. Even the girls I've bonked from the beach have really made sure that I wasn't available right then I've noticed. They'll say things like 'oh you gotta do xyz right now...huh? I re emphasize to them that I do and I can see their rationalization machine turn behind their eyes that im not rejecting them. If I get that from them I have a strong feeling of it's on. and when they reply to my feeler. I KNOW I'm onto a winner. 

Maybe I'll come up with something to indirectly suggest they come back to mine straight away. But  have had really bad reactions to a blatant fast pull before. So I'm missing something here and I'm not sure what. Will think more on it and come up with something for future sessions.

Oh yeah..

Did a set in the grocery store. Learning point. Don't fucking hesitate an ioi...... she saw me eye fucking her from behind in the entrance door glass reflection, WALKED OUT OF THE STORE, stopped turned back around went back in, stopped in front of me, then kept going again.. and I just passed her thinking of a way to open... fuuuck! I opened anyway aaand.. Nice eye sparkly 'I know that you know that I know but you fuckin blew it' Blowout haha. Spotlight effect just krinkles my krunkle big time. Normally id  be in a really good state and blast through the door and strut around store, fire off an opener hard and get the fuck out of there. Need to work on my grocery store game (;

Edited by Mullet
Added

Woke up this morning and think I know what I'm doing wrong. My vibe is too friendly and I'm not fractionation enough. It's all good cause I'm shaking off rust but what used to work well for me is a really 'hard punch' unabashed sexual intent but like a preditor with a hit of playful right off the bat. Usually after a few warm up sets I'll be able to access that. I haven't been doing them. So ill do more warm up to get mr nice out of my system.

Ok so I did two approaches today near the same spot. Both blowouts. Weirdly enough they were off subtle quick eye flick smile ioi's. Then as I tried to catch up to open they'd turn and look at me disgusted.. fuckin weird.. Not sure yet but my  guess something is off and I intend to figure it out.. come he'll or high water. 

Anyways, I really enjoy fleshing out this stuff like this. I've done it before to really tighten up my game, but to be honest,  I don't why I'm writing it on here. Nobody is here haha and I'm not even sure it would help if there was, as this is a highly personal process (that we all have to work through in our own way when it comes down to it) so I'll just start my own thing and journal on there. This concludes my Journaling here. Thanks for reading 🙂

• Like 2

• Administrators
23 minutes ago, Mullet said:

Nobody is here haha

There are nearly 700 members here and 400 unique visits per day.  Unfortunately not many comment / post.  I've given up trying to get people to post - they either will or they wont.

I read your journals.

But as you wish.

On 10/2/2021 at 8:08 AM, Steve Jabba said:

There are nearly 700 members here and 400 unique visits per day.  Unfortunately not many comment / post.  I've given up trying to get people to post - they either will or they wont.

I read your journals.

But as you wish.

Steve; is there any reason why the forum is not clearly signposted on the front page of your website? Would be good if this was a bit livelier

On 10/2/2021 at 5:45 AM, Mullet said:

Ok so I did two approaches today near the same spot. Both blowouts. Weirdly enough they were off subtle quick eye flick smile ioi's. Then as I tried to catch up to open they'd turn and look at me disgusted.. fuckin weird.. Not sure yet but my  guess something is off and I intend to figure it out.. come he'll or high water. 

Anyways, I really enjoy fleshing out this stuff like this. I've done it before to really tighten up my game, but to be honest,  I don't why I'm writing it on here. Nobody is here haha and I'm not even sure it would help if there was, as this is a highly personal process (that we all have to work through in our own way when it comes down to it) so I'll just start my own thing and journal on there. This concludes my Journaling here. Thanks for reading 🙂

Whereabouts are you gaming? I'd like to hear more about your adventures. Have you thought about recording yourself with your cell phone's voice recorder in pocket and listening to some of your sets? 

• Administrators
Just now, Alomongerpete said:

Steve; is there any reason why the forum is not clearly signposted on the front page of your website? Would be good if this was a bit livelier

It doesn't make me enough money to put front and centre on my main moneyspinner site.  This forum is extraordinarily well SEO'd, get's excellent traffic given it's tender age,and has healthy member sign up rates.

I have tried multiple times to get more engagement, but it's a FORUM.  It relies on members to post, and to be frank I have other things to focus on rather then ineffectually trying to continually exhort other people to get involved.

It's your community, those who read this and the other forum posts.  It's what YOU make of it.  If you want more engagement, post more - I've said it time and again.  I don't have time to keep repeating myself and / or banging my head against a brick wall.

As long as it makes more money than the monthly cost I'll keep it active.  No danger of deleting it at present.

• Like 1

Journaling your progress isn't just for other people, it's for your own accountability also. There are some plus sides to not having a super active forum right now, because it means you don't have a deluge of armchair critics telling you where you're going wrong because their favourite textbook says so. I (as part of my Poland bootcamp) got a number from a girl working in a bohemian clothing shop - it was indirect in theory, but she knew what was going on immediately and I liked the 'I know that you know what I'm up to' vibe and didn't try and quell it. I messaged her yesterday but no reply, despite me thinking it was a very solid close. I'm disappointed but well aware this is absolutely par for the course and I'm very early on in my journey.  If nobody reads this, no problem!

Edited by Tom
spelling error.
  • Like 1

Guys guys. Ok. Listen. GUYS!.. LISTEN! OK.. ok. I've had a bit of wine... First. Also, a little think.. and I'll say I was being a bit of fag... and a little self conscious about posting. I've read through numerous posts on here and I've come to realize that most of your are actually really cool. I think I want to blunder on here about my journey even if some of the lurkers(As I've done for years on any topic A to Z) wanna lurk and a few wanna chat. so fuck it right. I ordered an audio recorder and I'll keep on posting my progress here. I get weird chills saying this but with my infield audios too so yall so we can all laugh and cry together as I find my game. Like for real. I'm fjckin 33 for christ sake and haven't taken to bed the real hotteies I actually like... and WHO GIVE ME IOI'S and I still fuek it up.. haha fuck!😂 anyway cool

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
14 hours ago, Tom said:

Journaling your progress isn't just for other people, it's for your own accountability also. There are some plus sides to not having a super active forum right now, because it means you don't have a deluge of armchair critics telling you where you're going wrong because their favourite textbook says so. I (as part of my Poland bootcamp) got a number from a girl working in a bohemian clothing shop - it was indirect in theory, but she knew what was going on immediately and I liked the 'I know that you know what I'm up to' vibe and didn't try and quell it. I messaged her yesterday but no reply, despite me thinking it was a very solid close. I'm disappointed but well aware this is absolutely par for the course and I'm very early on in my journey.  If nobody reads this, no problem!

Fuck dude you're right. I have to battle my own arm chair critic too.. Although I can wrestle him into submission  and play nice most the time. He's kinda a twat tbh

Par for the course.. yeah for sure.. and I read.. or heard that, from nick maybe...?.. that as a man you really only control 15% of how a set goes. And 75% is where the girl is at, what she's willing to accept to be led to and so on. So just putting your best game out there and filtering is where its at.

I think steve Is onto a winner with the forcing ioi's thing as if you do it right (solid intent, playful energy. subtle {or not so subtle 😈} ) you can really get a sense of that 75% and go in off of that.

Like today. For example. I was in a grocery and this girl proximitied me a bit slowly but.. it didn't quite.. have the umph of raw attraction. Which seems like to me a tension or discomfort in the body of the girl when it's on. So what I did was straighten my posture and walked with the subtle "I could fuck any girl in here walk" infused with grocery store politeness. In eyesight of girl one, a petite Asian white mix girl walked past and I really layed on the eyes on her and stared at her ass. She adjusted her yoga shorts for me, like a good girl. And I kept walking.... now as I'm on isle 10, done selecting my organic pomegranate juice, I see girl one walk past my isle. And she shoots me a look, right into my eyes. A piercing look of sexuality. Like the eyes of a cat. Fuck that would have been a good opener. Well. Guess what.. she didn't make it easy for me after that to catch up and finally open. She just kept walking and walking and walking and walking and also phoned up a friend too!... hahaha fuuuuck I thought, an said fuggit, moving on

If I would have gone in off the proximity.. winner. So I guess I need to put myself on the line a bit more and assume a bit more to get the ref experiences needed to know that was a winner str8 away. Or maybe after the pre-election move, circle back to girl one and open then. Idk.. all I know is, the ballsier, the better.

Maybe if I were to say TASTY as she stared at the avacados.. maybe...? Haha

Whatever I'm rambling and mindwankin. Buzzed haha but yeah solid comment and alomongerpete should wing with you. I give my full endorsement. Scouts honor 

Edited by Mullet
Whatever
  • Like 1

I'm a big fan of momentum and keeping your mind primed for daygame or game in general. (code yellow) everywhere I'm out I'm trying to be attuned to social dynamics, forcing iois and noticing them as well, no slacking.

For the past week I have done at least one approach a day. Most of them have been cold approaches on girls I've liked and stirred me. No numbers.

It's getting cold here so a lot of people are in groups or 2 sets or with their new couplings. I don't do these sets in daygame unless she's hot and they both look cool, the ioi is strong and my vibe is on. It's like the stars aligning. This is very limiting. Rarely are girls out  (especially on the weekend) alone in a beach town and popular tourist destination. When alone they rarely ioi or respond to a forced iois from me, unless they're European, interestingly. God I love Euro girls, so refreshing... aah...

...anyways!

Maybe I'm a bit of a masochist but I love getting rejected when I put my balls on the line. It's like a part of me knows that it's  what I need to be doing and that it's my role as a man. This is sometimes not good because I will take a maybe girl, whom requires some tight game, and I'll knowingly overescilate to a Blowout. For funzies. 

Hmm come to think of it, that might just be a weasel... I know I'm moving in the right game direction when I have this 6th sense awareness and love for Correct game. This weasel might come from apathy. I dunno. But it's kinda new

Maybe it is because recently I've found a lot of cute girls, my type and good match for me, dating and getting pulled by black guys. This is a recent thing for this area. And it bothers me. I didn't grow up around a single black person. Like at all. I grew up in an all white farming community. I feel this 'good job mate' when I see any white guy with a cute girl or even fast pulling a white girl. It's just like ok cool... my turn! But when I see a black guy doing the same I feel something visceral and nasty come over me. Like it's incorrect. Then I have a hard time looking at the cute white girls in the area the same way to be honest especially when suddenly a ton of black dudes are running around this community and the cute ones (even some stunningly hot ones) not all, but a significant proportion are gunning for them. I feel like the place is burned. Propaganda has been established and its all fucked. That's thought behind the feeling, which is anger and disgust.

I'm really trying to not black pill (heh) here but thats what I've observed and that's how I feel about it at the moment. Maybe I can come up with a way to filter out coal burners somehow. My ping range is good enough that I can burn a few sets experimenting with ways to inject that to find a solution. We'll see.

Anyway, I can tell all of this is fucking up my sets this past week. My vibe is sour and I'm trying to fake a good one. No bueno. Even off ioi's, it's like yay to eew in 10 seconds flat. Not normal for me.

I think Alomongerpete asked why I don't move after I observed the ratios where I'm at in another post. Maybe he's right. I may give a new area a whirrl. maybe it's sour grapes cause I've been hitting the same couple of spots here for years plus I've been out relentlessly and obsessively daygaming. Either way it'd be cool to do a Sigma Lite Mission ™️ 

Got my recorder though. I'll try to capture some audios for this next run. So stoked!

Edited by Mullet

• Administrators
2 hours ago, Mullet said:

This is a recent thing for this area. And it bothers me. I didn't grow up around a single black person. Like at all. I grew up in an all white farming community. I feel this 'good job mate' when I see any white guy with a cute girl or even fast pulling a white girl. It's just like ok cool... my turn! But when I see a black guy doing the same I feel something visceral and nasty come over me. Like it's incorrect. Then I have a hard time looking at the cute white girls in the area the same way to be honest especially when suddenly a ton of black dudes are running around this community and the cute ones (even some stunningly hot ones) not all, but a significant proportion are gunning for them. I feel like the place is burned. Propaganda has been established and its all fucked. That's thought behind the feeling, which is anger and disgust.

You are far from the only one my friend.  No - one likes it, and nor should we.

I've alluded to it in some of my livestreams - quite strongly to be honest - and caused a few disgruntled reactions from our darker friends.

I have no problem saying it outright on my own forum however.  They shouldn't be here, and it needs to stop.

They ruin whatever white country they show up in.

Not a topic I want to get heavily into..This isn't a political forum.

But you are not alone.

Thanks Steve. It feels good to have a place to be able to voice my real feelings about this. But yeah it won't be what I heavily focus on either. I mean just saying it here and you saying that it feels like an enormous weight has been lifted off my chest. Winter is coming 

• 2 weeks later...

3 Approaches. Indoors. 1.5 glasses of wine. Post workout pump.

Look: casual with an edge badass black jacket wind breaker material but gold zipper and patch on the front, 2 bracelets left wrist. drop neck shirt extra long ( love the extra long shirt style) and high end dark Grey sweat pants with some designs on them, height increasing chuck Taylor's. Fresh haircut. Beard. Retinol making my kin delicious.

Tried to get audio but I accidentally overwrote the only sets I did. Fuck. Oh well, I'll get more

First set: tall blonde with thick fit thighs nice juicy ass and long hair. Hit and run to get the juices flowing. Told her she looked great. I was surprised to hear my voice sound stifled.... Took me off guard so When she looked at me kinda confused I spoke up again and focused on good eye contact and just told her matter of factly she looked good. She lit up. Loved it. And held smiling eye contact & ejected 

Second set: short white chick. Big light brown eyes, long gold brown hair. One piece dress plain but with thin fabric so I could see her thong outline and curves. Lovely. Tried to force ioi a little bit as she walked by.. I gestured with my body that I notice her and eye fucked her a little from an angle she could see me from the corner of her eye. She stopped walking, turned to look at an item so I got in there. I told her I thought she looked cute. Then I felt my eyes go dominant, felt horny as I told her she looked like she was in her pajamas (she obviously wasnt) she started to respond and started busting up laughing out of nowhere. Hind brain recognizing my frame push??. She kinda tried to turn away and hint that it was a no go, but the energy was good. I plowed. she said the whole gotta boyfriend thing and I ejected very abruptly. Kina funny thinkinback on it. Reminded me of this 

Third set: state was rising, felt horny and playful. You know when you can feel your eyes projecting your good state and also when you are more bold in your ioi forcing naturally. It's like a 'man vibe' Lazer beam shooting out from your body but especally eyes. I think you have to earn Man Vibe by doing your sets and having the right mindset at the beginning of the sesh ( and good volume of hot girls) Anyway this one was young and very hot. I layed it on as she past. She immediately stoppedin a close by isle.  When I rolled up, she seemed timid and shy but with a bit of an 'this guy is probably gonna be cringy' attitude in her eyes. I told her she looked cute but I forced a sincere plus playful vibe on her. ( I think my polarizing outfit or my age might have been a bit too much) she did I'm in  relationship spiel. I stole Steve's little 'you sure you gotta boyfriend' quip. Interestingly I think she really appreciated my effort after the the quip and thanked me for approaching as I walked away. That's always a win in my book.

That got me thinkin, if my look is on point, I wonder if girls are intimidated and feel like they'd just be cock fodder. But when you really try, put your balls on the chopping block and are genuine, it sets you apart and makes them feel wanted and desired. It is also grounding the set by just being frank and open. It's like hey I want you so bad I'd like to really make sure before I leave that it's a no go. Then saying ok take it easy, smiling as you leave. Like no biggie. No pressure. This is natural. It brightens up everyone's day. I'm really doing the lords work hahaha 😀😀😇

Edited by Mullet
Ed tit

10 failed forced iois in a row. But I'm out trying and all the other guys are faggots playing too cool for school game. So fuck it.

2 beach approaches. Off mild ioi's that I tried to force by finding a girl I liked, sitting in eye shot and slow scanning until I caught eyes with her. 

I like the "I'm pretty sure we just had a moment just now" take it from there. Both approaches liked the open, but were a no. Not really feeling momentum building today.. grinding it is. 

Need to slow down my speech and speak more from my core on the next approaches. 

I'll try to get a few more done, sun's out.