Returning to the UK and rebuilding a life

• Administrators

I just booked my ticket back to the UK.  I will be returning to my hometown and rebuilding a life. 

Here are some initial plans: 

• Continue with the dating business, but with a shift to 1 on 1 (local) training in the UK.  The UK is the 2nd biggest market in the world, and I've had plenty of clients from there over the years.  
  • With the difficulty in travel nowadays, I see this working out well.  I'll be focussing in particular on content and training for men over 35.  The best market.
  • I intend to get myself a motor vehicle.  Might well be a small ish motorhome.  
  • I intend to get back into IT contracting  REMOTELY and / or implement a number of business ideas.  This is to rebuild my finances and start planning for later life.  

I'll also shack up with a woman, with a view to a more permanent type of relationship.

Some of my bis ideas : 

• Internet marketing consultancy
  • Bespoke guided tours in Shropshire
  • Another out there idea..which I won't talk about

Alongside the dating.

Wish me luck!

I already showed some pics, but here they are again.  I'll be living in this area: 

telford.jpgshifnal.jpgbridgnorth.jpgbridgnorth 2.jpgbridgnorth 3.jpgbridgnorth 4.jpg

I'll keep this updated with progress (obv not as much as my weight loss / body improvement thread).  

It keeps me honest and motivated.

Bring it on!

• Like 1
  • Great Post! 1

It does look very idyllic, almost too good to be true...are you sure there's not a big Mosque, Pound Land and Primark lurking around the corner?  Listen to The Kinks "Village Green Preservation Society" album that will get you longing for home as well, though the memories and picture you've formed in your mind, may no longer be in sync with reality...but I suppose that's why nostalgia is bitter sweet.

• Administrators
Just now, HaveACuppaTea said:

It does look very idyllic, almost too good to be true...are you sure there's not a big Mosque, Pound Land and Primark lurking around the corner?  Listen to The Kinks "Village Green Preservation Society" album that will get you longing for home as well, though the memories and picture you've formed in your mind, may no longer be in sync with reality...but I suppose that's why nostalgia is bitter sweet.

I was there roughly 18 months ago and there are no vibrants in the area.  There are in Wolverampton of course.

It reminds me of the Shire.  Surrounded by enemies but protected by a hidden power.

And I agree with you.  The country is being ruined.  But it is my home, and I have a more right to live where I was born over invaders and moochers.

7 minutes ago, Steve Jabba said:

I was there roughly 18 months ago and there are no vibrants in the area.  There are in Wolverampton of course.

It reminds me of the Shire.  Surrounded by enemies but protected by a hidden power.

And I agree with you.  The country is being ruined.  But it is my home, and I have a more right to live where I was born over invaders and moochers.

Yes, definitely, I think places like that, are what a lot of people imagine when they think of England.

• Administrators
11 hours ago, Mr. Frenzy said:

eGNPC9HNmMS4M.gif

You may not know but Tolkien grew up very near to my hometown.  A lietmotif of Lord Of The Rings is a condemnation of industrialisation, which was just kicking into high gear as he was writing the book.  

They don't call it the "Black Country" (Wolverhampton) for nothing!  Tolkien hated it, and loved instead the fair hills, trees and gorgeous greenery of England proper.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Steve Jabba said:

You may not know but Tolkien grew up very near to my hometown.  A lietmotif of Lord Of The Rings is a condemnation of industrialisation, which was just kicking into high gear as he was writing the book.  

They don't call it the "Black Country" (Wolverhampton) for nothing!  Tolkien hated it, and loved instead the fair hills, trees and gorgeous greenery of England proper.

I did not know that 🤔

I think that is better plan Steve is more stable plan also you will get alot over 35 client. They need most game! Your home town looks beautiful. Come on Steve don't give up with your body improvement don't slow down with working out. You don't have time to go to gym you very busy getting arrange stuff. You should just do the purbees workout Steve . You can it do in your own room. Come Steve don't give up don't skip workout. I am already on 82kg want loose more. I'm competing with you Steve losing weight. Come on Steve don't give skip work out. Let's go Steve ! You can do it.

• Administrators
7 hours ago, Soyaan said:

I think that is better plan Steve is more stable plan also you will get alot over 35 client. They need most game! Your home town looks beautiful. Come on Steve don't give up with your body improvement don't slow down with working out. You don't have time to go to gym you very busy getting arrange stuff. You should just do the purbees workout Steve . You can it do in your own room. Come Steve don't give up don't skip workout. I am already on 82kg want loose more. I'm competing with you Steve losing weight. Come on Steve don't give skip work out. Let's go Steve ! You can do it.

I have no intention of quitting.  It's towards the top of my priority list.

I'll get to 80kg and see how it looks then.  I'll fall off the wagon every once in a while, but then get immediately back on, because the end result and feeling of being fit and strong > the occasional desire for shit food and drink,

The days of not taking care of myself are over.

On 8/13/2021 at 12:43 PM, Steve Jabba said:

But it is my home, and I have a more right to live where I was born over invaders and moochers.

About a month ago I filed the paperwork for my British passport & have strongly considered the North; thereabouts of Yorkshire. I believe we live in a time where it may be important to firm up a Western Europe in decline; to reclaim our national ties, and to rather lightly suffuse England (and other European nations) with people who actually give a shit about its history.

Run into the fray, rather than away. 

⬆️ I just reread this and thought: by God, sounding a bit grandiose all of a sudden; but however far-fetched the idea, I'd say the sentiment is true.

Edited by maurice_bendrix
  • Like 1

Feeling of fit and strong that is what I feel now. Is like you had strong coffee your mind & body feel alert sharp. You uzzin with confidence that positive energy same people can sense it like they respond to your presence positive way. 

The city looks lovely.
Good luck with this homecoming and these projects Steve. 
It's a big decision especially for someone who loves the freedom of travel. 
I'm sure this new lifestyle will bring opportunities. The future will tell but maybe this is the best decision, who knows what will happen in Europe in the next few months. One thing is for sure, you are still the Sigma model of all whatever lifestyle you choose.

Hi. Steve welcome back to UK. How is your journey been so far. I bet you feel great to be back meetings old friends and families, relatives. Good look with everything. Me and every one here wish good luck with everything. 

• Administrators

Well, I am back.  First thing I noticed is how beautiful and green my country is.   

I did notice some less positive aspects in the cities - London and BIrmingham - but I shall keep quiet about it. For now.

Lots of plans.   Time to get them cooking.

But hot damn.  England is a jewel.

• Administrators

Couple o' new shots from walkies today.

New company will be incorporated next week for my trade in the UK.  It's all go!

Will be starting a new YT channel next week too.  Keeping that quiet atm though.

20210904_125906.jpg

20210904_130013.jpg

• Like 1

Steve!! My man, all the very best. when are you moving? 

Yeah returning home sounds great.

A motor vehicle is good to have.

My very humble opinion is if you could get your hands on a fairly priced apartment I would recommend that you go for it if it's a good investment. There are plenty of ways to use it to generate another supplementary income (depending on the buy price,  location and the re-Sale 'ability for example) 

With your charisma you can make a great tour-guide. 

All the best mate 

• 2 weeks later...
  • Administrators

Almost forgot! I am in London now and did a report on life there...I have to say, I am pleasantly surprised! 

Just wrote this on another forum. Here's a video report I did on game in London too : 

A lot of UK bashing here, clearly from some people who are not from the UK and may not have been there in years.

London : I am there right now after about an 8 year gap. It's a gorgeous city and always has been, with a deep history unrivalled virtually anywhere in the world. Right now it's far more pleasant than it used to be simply because the number of people there is down by roughly 60 - 70%. Still busy around Oxford Circus, Trafalgar Square etc but waaaaaaay down on what it used to be. Still tons of hot girls walking about.

And the Brits are back! I have heard Cockney accents, Liverpudlian, it seems the British are reclaiming their land. Long may it continue!

Rest of the UK :

I hail from a small village, and aside from increased propaganda on the TV and vaccine hysteria (which is pretty much all over the world), very little has changed. The smaller towns are just as pleasant as they used to be, but we're seeing far less foreigners than we used to. If we kick out the undesirables that streamed over here in the last 20 years or so, England would be as idyllic as ever.

On that note, guys from the need to look a little closer to home...Your country has a far worse demographic problem than mine, and much less evidence that it will ever be tackled.

• Great Post! 1