Why I won’t get the vax, unless forced to

DrHypno

Greetings 

There are a lot of arguments pro and against the cov vax, and some of them are quite unscientific, paranoid.

This is my heuristic ~

BHT inactivates the entire class of enveloped viruses, this is well established science

Cov 19 is an enveloped virius.

But, BHT has not been tested on covid specifically 

likely because it’s off patent, and dirt cheap.

I take BHT

The probability that BHT does NOT work against the virus < negative side effects from the vax

anecdotal report:

A covid like mystery illness swept thru my family early last year,  but could not be tested for at the time.

But, it had all the classic symptoms of COVID.

Im 61, so at higher risk

i took BHT, and while everyone around me got sick, I only experienced some ringing in the ears.

‘and, every time I took BHT, the ringing would abate for several hours after.

• Like 1

• Administrators

Good topic.  Never heard of BHT before.  I think we'll find as the forum grows most on here have no intention of taking the vaccine.

I'm not taking it because there's simply no health upside, plus I hate the idea of being coerced into taking it just to make life simpler.  I'll hold out as long as possible.

I still have hopes that restrictions will relax and we're not heading full speed into the Great Reset.  Time will tell.

Posted (edited)
16 minutes ago, Steve Jabba said:

Good topic.  Never heard of BHT before.  I think we'll find as the forum grows most on here have no intention of taking the vaccine.

I'm not taking it because there's simply no health upside, plus I hate the idea of being coerced into taking it just to make life simpler.  I'll hold out as long as possible.

I still have hopes that restrictions will relax and we're not heading full speed into the Great Reset.  Time will tell.

And if forced, my plan is to superficially fully comply, gleefully head down to the vax center, start the check in process..

read thru the inevitable forms and contracts..

And say, I don’t understand what I’m signing, so I can’t produce a signature, but I’d be happy to continue without signing the forms..

(A signature is any mark with present INTENT to authenticate a document), if you don’t understand what your signing , there is no intent)

Now, of course, they will ask what I don’t understand ..

Ill say something like - Well, there’s a lot of legal jargon on here, and I’m not a lawyer,, can you give legal advice?

and as this is a medical procedure I have a medical question..

What will this vax do to me, specifically, because everyone is different, and some people have had bad side effects.

‘what will this vax do to me, specifically.

‘of course they will not answer directly, and go on about how its approved and safe..

And I’ll just say, Ok, has it been tested on me specifically ?

They can’t claim I refused, because I did attempt to comply, but was unable to do so.

Edited by DrHypno

• Administrators

Well let's hope that strategy works.  I'm just going to avoid it entirely.

I must admit it's already making life difficult.  Travel has become more of a pain and right now I cannot go back to see my elderly mother because of all the onerous requirements of the British state.

The hell with them all.

• Administrators

My friend

20 minutes ago, DrHypno said:

And if forced, my plan is to superficially fully comply, gleefully head down to the vax center, start the check in process..

read thru the inevitable forms and contracts..

And say, I don’t understand what I’m signing, so I can’t produce a signature, but I’d be happy to continue without signing the forms..

(A signature is any mark with present INTENT to authenticate a document), if you don’t understand what your signing , there is no intent)

Now, of course, they will ask what I don’t understand ..

Ill say something like - Well, there’s a lot of legal jargon on here, and I’m not a lawyer,, can you give legal advice?

and as this is a medical procedure I have a medical question..

What will this vax do to me, specifically, because everyone is different, and some people have had bad side effects.

‘what will this vax do to me, specifically.

‘of course they will not answer directly, and go on about how its approved and safe..

And I’ll just say, Ok, has it been tested on me specifically ?

They can’t claim I refused, because I did attempt to comply, but was unable to do so.

My friend - if that is you in the profile pic, I don't see anyone trying to force you to do anything. 

I'm not the an educated cookie when it comes down to vaccinations; all I know is I'm not in favour given my young age. I'm not putting my ass at risk for unknown side effects 40 years down the road for a virus that has a +99% survival rate in my age group. Let the normies have their vaccines and herd immunity will occur, it's not like we are talking about some disease like Hepatitits B.

If you read "Behold a Pale Horse" by Bill Cooper, and/or "Shadow Men: An Encyclopedia of Mind Control" by Dr Anthony Napoleon, you'll be well aware that those who are running the world aren't a very friendly bunch.

covid1984 was created on purpose, does the vaccine for something that was purposely created seem like a good idea to take?

Refusing the vaccine will likely lead to not being allowed employment, nor government benefits, those of us who have the good sense to not take it will likely be put into detention centres, camps etc. Cash eventually will become illegal.

It's the perfect way to bring about the mark of the beast. 

Posted (edited)

Maybe...

If we game this paranoia out, I still think the key is to ardently give the impression that you are fully willing to comply, but simply don’t have a full enough understanding to voluntarily do so.

Just as sex is not consensual when there’s a gun in the room.

‘Same goes for intent, one cannot intend to have voluntarily sex where there is implicit coercion.

So, it isn’t possible to produce a valid signature, to comply.

You could ask to get the vax without the contract (They won’t) and you can ask them to sign it for you (they can’t)

‘They don’t want to nakedly expose the true nature of this game.

Cash is already illegal, except what they print, we can’t print our own.

we can print promissory notes, backed by promissory notes, however.

Edited by DrHypno

• 4 weeks later...
  • Administrators
1 minute ago, Viking NYC said:

I live in NYC and found out yesterday that my gym is probably going to require proof of vaccination in the coming weeks.  Not sure what I'm going to do.

Utterly pathetic. 

The answer is, don't get the vax. Period.

• 3 weeks later...
On 5/14/2021 at 7:57 PM, Viking NYC said:

I live in NYC and found out yesterday that my gym is probably going to require proof of vaccination in the coming weeks.  Not sure what I'm going to do.

Maybe you can get some home equipment? Adjustable dumbbells, pull up bar etc.

• 1 month later...

Best thing to avoid the everything that has to to with covid-19 vacinne clearly this vacinne is intended for human experimental , only those who fail the IQ test like that single mom who took the vacinne ended up losing her speech.  Thank to Steve who shared us her story on the forum .