Review of a Fantastic 1on1 in Kiev!

I'm glad you had good experiences while been in Kiev with Steve. I bet that all the technic & opservation was eye opener for you. The things you have learned from Steve , apply it when you go back home. Good luck mate. 

• Great Post! 1

Yes very refreshing to have a little stop a life full from the corona difficulties...

Think here in my city in Italy i have i listen to young people saying "The people who don't get vaccinated should to a PCR test every 48 hours".

... Poor dumbasses that have unlimited resource unless they don't touch their wallet...

Live-action changes as society changes... for example when i was younger it was easy to game with girls on the bus... there weren't the "great distractor": The mobile phone... or if it was present, it was expensive 😅

Let's adapt and cultivate our masculine energy! 💪

• Like 1

Yes I'm 💯 on board with adapting masculinity energy. I seeing guy's walking with female friends aka friend zone 😂😂😂 they body language feminist energy they don't even pay attention to themselves. 

• Great Post! 1

Hi Bruce , I want you try a challenge more like experimental. Next time you go outside. Change your mood interaction with people special with womens 🤣you give them smile chatty try to expand your energy by smiling talking to people by casual Start conversation could be about weather , things you don't like on street. It's important not to be serious all time be fun outgoing, women's pick that up quickly.they will start conversations with you if you start casual chats. If you look to serious your face look serious they will get scared of you avoid talk to you.not that you do these things. This my personal experience. I talk to everyone the security guard at the shop, lady at the checkout desk. The bus driver,lady pushing babe chair,old couple on the bus, group of ladies. That will help you interact with strangers more effective. Please note this not attempt to tell what to do . This is just social experimental to opserve how your mood , interact effects people.and the outcome try use into your advantage what you have learned.other people on this forum can also try it.

• Great Post! 1

@BruceXT you look younger than 46, I'ld have guessed late 30's.

I'm of the notion that you first need to know a structure and training with going direct in your conversations with girls.

The pinnacle of game is "indirect/direct" or some would claim natural game, which you evolve to later imo. 

Which part of Italy do you live? I have been keen on visiting Italy in the future as holiday, if you want we can meet up and do some daygame.

Edited by YouSmallFish

Thank you @YouSmallFish my fridge works well! 😅

I live in North East of Italy in a city called Trieste.  It's a nice small seaside city near the border of Italy.

In every tourist town you can have great opportunities for daygaming.

If you will come to Italy surely we plan to meet! Let me know your plans... from my side i have a full time job to manage.

Sincerely i don't feel mine your idea of "progression" in the game.  I tell you what i think it's good for me so you know how i live the game 🙂

In my opinion too much structuring before a ton of action is a waste of time.. in your plan only you may loose some emotions that perhaps you don't imagine to have:

An example for me: After you meet "special ones" that you like, your game is affected. If then she reply/doesn't reply you, your game is affected. Perhaps a girl that you like is boooring... and your game is affected  perhaps your fridge is empty and so on 😄!

The most important thing is to put your ass on the street and live the experience with girls that you like with social intelligence.

Obviously I'm fully aware that

Count of street stops > Count of obtained numbers (contacts) > Count of dates with the girl > Count of taking home the girl > Count of sex

And when i say > is not "m>n;  m=n+1;"  😄

• Like 1

1 hour ago, BruceXT said:

Thank you @YouSmallFish my fridge works well! 😅

I live in North East of Italy in a city called Trieste.  It's a nice small seaside city near the border of Italy.

In every tourist town you can have great opportunities for daygaming.

If you will come to Italy surely we plan to meet! Let me know your plans... from my side i have a full time job to manage.

Sincerely i don't feel mine your idea of "progression" in the game.  I tell you what i think it's good for me so you know how i live the game 🙂

In my opinion too much structuring before a ton of action is a waste of time.. in your plan only you may loose some emotions that perhaps you don't imagine to have:

An example for me: After you meet "special ones" that you like, your game is affected. If then she reply/doesn't reply you, your game is affected. Perhaps a girl that you like is boooring... and your game is affected  perhaps your fridge is empty and so on 😄!

The most important thing is to put your ass on the street and live the experience with girls that you like with social intelligence.

Obviously I'm fully aware that

Count of street stops > Count of obtained numbers (contacts) > Count of dates with the girl > Count of taking home the girl > Count of sex

And when i say > is not "m>n;  m=n+1;"  😄

I know Trieste quite well, been there a few times, I had a Pakistani friend that used to work at the ICTP.

• Great Post! 1

I never been to Italy but it's interesting country with alot of history beautiful buildings. The Italian language is beautiful language but it sound hard to speak. I only speak Dutch,Somali and English, little bit same Arabic words. If you wanna go their go for it. Just plan well so everything is smooth.

• 1 month later...