'Harassment' laws and cold approach?

Mr. Tippy

I am a little concerned about this news story:

https://www.standard.co.uk/news/uk/government-priti-patel-home-secretary-sarah-everard-the-times-b946846.html

I only go indirect so I think it would be tough for what I do to be labelled 'harassment.'  But it certainly adds an extra layer of fear to the whole thing.

Anyone think this might make day game even harder?

I agree with you. I live in Italy and in my opinion this idea of women harassment is going more crazy every day.

I clearly remember a day... i was on a beach near two beautiful italian girls I think they were 20. An medium average 40 years old guy have approached them very gently an has been very nice with them. After few minutes the girls rejected him in a gentle way.

After the guy has gone away (and him can't listen to them) i heard their comments: "What did this pedophile wanted from us?"

I've heard many many times girls commenting on something like this... and they always wanted that the authorities must do something about...

From my perspective all these girls had seen a lot of TV series, but never had a real treat, with the consequence of a real fear.

When i was younger i have tried many times to argue on these things with girls... but after observing the desertification coming around me, i opted for a preserving silence. 🙂

... and now these women are grown up and wan't to solve these world's big problems! 😄

17 minutes ago, Mr. Tippy said:

Surely a true sigma wouldn't even be posting on here.

Less talk more action..big supporter of that but very few on here are actually actively talking to girls. This phenomena wants me to leave the forum, but I'm kinda in a low period if you see my posts recently, so I'm not in a position to talk big wordsand do action...just speaking my opinion: and that is if you are worried about such phenomena, you should look in the mirror and ask yourself if you really do have it in you to transcend to a sigma.

Edited by YouSmallFish

3 hours ago, YouSmallFish said:

Less talk more action..big supporter of that but very few on here are actually actively talking to girls. This phenomena wants me to leave the forum, but I'm kinda in a low period if you see my posts recently, so I'm not in a position to talk big wordsand do action...just speaking my opinion: and that is if you are worried about such phenomena, you should look in the mirror and ask yourself if you really do have it in you to transcend to a sigma.

How do you know no one here is approaching?

Brother, you´re dead wrong, at least when it comes to me.

• Great Post! 2

5 hours ago, RebelAgainstNWO said:

Brother, you´re dead wrong, at least when it comes to me.

same here. approaching when im in cities and getting results. this forum has been helpful for getting thoughts down and feeling a sense of "accountability": so starting a approach journal on here, then knowing if you dont approach you'll have to write about that publicly ... who cares what the method is, if it is effective 👍

• Like 1

Guys have been worried about this for years.   First it was being busted for their routines when the rumour was the Game movie was gonna come out.

Then it was Addy A game and harassment laws.

And now this.

I keep saying it.  I made the Secret Society video series 7 or so years ago because spam approaching causes ALL of these types of problems.  Don't spam approach, and you won't need to worry about any of this shite.

11 hours ago, Steve Jabba said:

Guys have been worried about this for years.   First it was being busted for their routines when the rumour was the Game movie was gonna come out.

Then it was Addy A game and harassment laws.

And now this.

I keep saying it.  I made the Secret Society video series 7 or so years ago because spam approaching causes ALL of these types of problems.  Don't spam approach, and you won't need to worry about any of this shite.

What exactly is 'spam approaching' ?

Does this mean just approaching many girls indiscriminately with the same opener in a robotic way?

37 minutes ago, Mr. Tippy said:

What exactly is 'spam approaching' ?

Does this mean just approaching many girls indiscriminately with the same opener in a robotic way?

Pretty much yes. Lack of social intelligence, empathy and discrimination. 

Many daygamers seem to lack empathy and the ability to "read" girls. This is a subset of spam approaching.

Again. This is all dealt with in secret society video series.

I've also done quite a few videos talking about the problem on the Steve Jabba channel. 

Edited by Jabberon
  • Like 1

23 minutes ago, Jabberon said:

Pretty much yes. Lack of social intelligence, empathy and discrimination. 

Many daygamers seem to lack empathy and the ability to "read" girls. Thisis a subset of spam approaching.

Again. This is all deltt with in secret society video series.

Interesting.

I think what looks like 'spam approaching' can actually work in the sense it IS ultimately a numbers game and eventually you will come across someone lonely or into you. 

But I think what happens is some guys get obsessed with crunching numbers vs their actual vibe or investment in each interaction. They prefer to say 'I did 100 sets today' vs actually having enjoyable interactions with women.

It's something weird about men where even in a social activity like this, we get detached and start looking at it like women are basically machines and we are mechanics running around gathering stats on them. It's a bad trait. 

• Like 1