Has The Long Predicted Stock Market And Crypto Crash Finally Begun?

Crypto market is crashing from his ATH. It crashed many times... i remember well the 2018. But everytime the ATH is higher.

In this moment the world's leaders are training to take more control. And controlling the financial system is an important thing.

Cryptos by definitions are limited and shared on a block-chain, normal finance is made by coins that some people gains with their work, others (few) can simply print them (see "Money Heist "La Casa de Papel")

During covid a lot of cash have been printed

https://eu.usatoday.com/in-depth/money/2020/05/12/coronavirushow-u-s-printing-dollars-save-economy-during-crisis-fed/3038117001/

This means that your Dollars/Euros are losing their buy power.

This print thing is nothing compared to what have been done in normal finance in previous years.

As a my dear friends say, money are an illusion. The real powers are Know-how, Work power and Raw materials. So let's work on ourselves and... survive!

I'm not worried about this... my invesments are low and it's a thing i can't control.

So stay tuned, strong but flexible 💪 and work on yourself your best investment! 🙂

• Like 1

It seems to me that cryptocurrencies had an influx of money generated from all the stimulus checks western governments have handed out. A lot of brainless folks have put their stimulus money straight into speculative assets like cryptocurrencies, hence the boom. As covid situation improved, stimulus checks dried up and the (temporal) bust happened.

The story of the stimulus checks is just the same as what we've seen with the interventions from the central banks over the years which caused asset classes to reach stretched levels.

All asset classes (real estate, equities, bonds) are being propped up and chased around for as long as the central banks keep the "party" going. They take their hand off, and the world becomes really f*cking fair and messy quick. No one knows how long this is going to last, maybe up till infinity and beyond, money printer goes brr.

Edited by YouSmallFish

3 minutes ago, YouSmallFish said:

It seems to me that cryptocurrencies had an influx of money generated from all the stimulus checks western governments have handed out. A lot of brainless folks have put their stimulus money straight into speculative assets like cryptocurrencies, hence the boom. As covid situation improved, stimulus checks dried up and the (temporal) bust happened.

The story of the stimulus checks is just the same as what we've seen with the interventions from the central banks over the years which caused asset classes to reach stretched levels.

All asset classes (real estate, equities, bonds) are being propped up and chased around for as long as the central banks keep the "party" going. They take their hand off, and the world becomes really f*cking fair and messy real quick.

What´s your take on Bitcoin and other big cryptos like Ethereum for the long run?

3 hours ago, RebelAgainstNWO said:

What´s your take on Bitcoin and other big cryptos like Ethereum for the long run?

It's madness, not touching it. Cryptocurrencies have a very low chance of ever breaking through as a mass adopted medium to pay for transactions. Trust me if you look at how policy makers are now 'manipulating' the financial markets, just imagine the fight cryptocurrencies will have to go through against these policy makers. The government and central banks will do everything and anything in their power to prevent you paying for a pair of banana's in the supermarket using cryptocurrencies.

If you can't even buy basic goods with cryptocurrencies, then what's the worth in those things. You have a better chance paying a slice of gold or toilet paper in the supermarket than using cryptocurrency in the future.

Edited by YouSmallFish

18 hours ago, RebelAgainstNWO said:

What do you guys think about crypto, specifically Bitcoin?

It seems adoption is increasing, even though the price keeps crashing.

It is going to be huge, it is very volatile but thats the price you pay for such big rewards, currently still in a bull run just going through a correction, these things work in waves.

Edited by Mickey
  • Great Post! 1

16 minutes ago, RebelAgainstNWO said:

When do you think it´ll reach 100k?

No crystal ball here, but if i had to make a guess id say end of year / early 2022... theres rumors Amazon will accept crytpo payment and may even be holding Bitcoin, which would be massive.

24 minutes ago, Mickey said:

No crystal ball here, but if i had to make a guess id say end of year / early 2022... theres rumors Amazon will accept crytpo payment and may even be holding Bitcoin, which would be massive.

Makes sense.  

I´m thinking it´ll close the year at 80k at the least.

• Like 1