Good News : Forum Is Growing And New Ventures

Good news lads..

I said right at the beginning that I thought it would take 3 months or so until this forum hits what I call "take off velocity" - the point at which the forum won't fail completely and die.

I think we're probably at that point now, at 3 months and 4 days in.   The data point I'm gonna use is new posts.

A topic is what you're reading now.  It's otherwise known as a thread.  A NEW topic is a brand new thread that didn't exist before.

A Post is a reply to a topic.  Sometimes you get long threads / topics with tons of posts..Think of the new members inroduction with over 100 posts and you get the point.

Now look what's been happening recently with new posts: 

So we're not even halfway through July yet and we've already had more posts than during ALL of June.

All I can say is : keep it up!

What I'm doing: 

• Running Google Ads to increase signups
  • Giving away the sigma male book to increase signups
  • Downloading new members frequently and emailing them (from a separate domain to avoid spam issues - I use gmail, lol) and highlighting threads that are doing well (i.e. score high on the leaderboard).

It's too early now to think about the future, but this is what I intend to do: 

Community:

• Set up community events when I return to the UK
  • I will continue to be very active on the forum.  I actually enjoy it for the most part. 🤩

Monetisation:

This is very important.  We've all gotta make money.  But I want this to be win / win - it's the only thing that works. So:

• I will research what kind of products you guys like and get affiliate deals.  If I can offer you something that you would buy anyway that you like, why not buy it using a referral link from here? Makes sense to me.
  • I'll be building a new product.  It will be a longer term growth program for men over 35.  Health, mindset, dating.
  • I'm already starting to offer new training packages - see the week long training in London in September.
  • I'll be starting a new YT channel with google ads to support the new fitness / dating angle.  I am simply waiting until I am ripped enough to be credible..Yes, you are gonna see a 46 year old Steve Jabba with his kit off on Youtube. LOL! I bet you cannot wait!

So very positive news.  Please feel free to let me know what YOU want to see. 

I repeat : I want this to be win / win for everyone, and as I've said multiple times, if you want to launch some kind of product on this forum, I am all ears as long as it's good and we can have a good deal for both of us. 

Onwards and upwards.