Sigma Male Memes - Post Here And Spread Them Around!

Calling online trolls / 4chan / shut ins!

Anyone here good at creating memes and spreading them around? 

Look at one of our latest members...Found this place through a meme!

Post your Sigma Male Memes here and tell us how to spread them around.  ANYONE - and I mean ANYONE googling Sigma Male will eventually end up here..This forum rocks for SEO. 🤩

Just now, Sigma__Josh973658973658237 said:

But steve! you said this wasnt the place for trolling 😀

You really should stop trying to be a clever boy.  You're not intelligent, charming or funny enough for it.

Just now, Sigma__Josh973658973658237 said:

I was just saying I would love to make some memes for you. Not everyone is trying to be 'clever'. You literally asked for trolls. If you're not going to let me do the thing you actually asked for then I'm not too sure why I'm unbanned.

Before you were trolling on the forum, trying to stir up trouble and be a smart boy.  In this thread, you were saying nothing in particualar.  If you reckon you can create some memeable stuff then absolutely, I would be very grateful and I guess you would get something out of it too - a fuck - tonne of attention and more people coming here so you CAN troll them..Maybe we could set up a sandbox area for you to troll them..A "wink wink" part of the forum for noobs who are not yet initiated.

Anyway if you have some skill at this go for it.  Let us know the process for spreading them - I assume you will write sigmamaleforum.com at the bottom, or just rely on thm searching sigma male keywords?

I will admit we don't rank well for "sigma male" here - about the only KW that this forum doesn't appear for right now.  So best to put the forum name along the bottom.

PS I Never banned you.  I banned your alt accounts because you were being disruptive.

2 hours ago, Steve Jabba said:

How do we spread these around though? 

On platforms like Pinterest ?  🤔 This kind of image is very appreciated by visitors.

I have heard about https://imgur.com/ from Adam Payne who gives marketing advices on Youtube.

It looks like the platform is very visual, it could work. I haven't tried it yet though.

Just now, Jojo said:

On platforms like Pinterest ?  🤔 This kind of image is very appreciated by visitors.

I have heard about https://imgur.com/ from Adam Payne who gives marketing advices on Youtube.

It looks like the platform is very visual, it could work. I haven't tried it yet though.

Did you make that meme yourself..It's the right sort of idea for sure.  I could add sigmamaleforum to the bottom and see about spreading it around...

Where are our resident trolls when we need em? 😄

2 hours ago, Steve Jabba said:

Did you make that meme yourself..It's the right sort of idea for sure.  I could add sigmamaleforum to the bottom and see about spreading it around...

Where are our resident trolls when we need em? 😄

😄 Trolls don't like to have their hobby taken away from them

Yes i used this website https://imgflip.com/memegenerator/Batman-Slapping-Robin

It is possible to remove the watermark by generating the meme if you pay 3€ per month.
I can eventually list memes ideas and create them by group in 1 month with this subscription.

• Like 1

Just now, Jojo said:

It is possible to remove the watermark by generating the meme if you pay 3€ per month

I can just overwrite it..

Off to gym now, let's see later...We could do with some viral memes and get a bunch of traffic here.😍

SIGMA MALE GAMMA MEME.jpg

I'm not the worlds most artistic person, but I think you get the idea. 

@JojoThanks for doing these man.  I think by putting the URL at the bottom people are much more likely to find the forum.

So..Does anyone have a reddit account with some Karma who can post some of these? Anyone signed up to gaming forums? Anyone with a twatter account with followers?

Or any other way of spreading them?

• Thanks 1

15 minutes ago, Steve Jabba said:

Thanks for doing these man.  I think by putting the URL at the bottom people are much more likely to find the forum.

This work is so much fun, you are more than welcome 👍

The forum url can be clearly read, people cannot miss it !

I'm sure pinterest is also a good website for the memes. I plan to watch some videos about pinterest ads. I'll share what i'll learn here.

• Like 1

We need someone with a high karma reddit account.  We had a FUCKTONNE of traffic here from reddit 3 days ago - thousands.  Unfortunately looks like none of the useless cun** stuck around afterwards.

But Pinterest might be better.  

• Like 1

Just now, Jojo said:

I just figured that I use fiverr regularly for this kind of task for my own site.

There are a few people who offer to post viral content to a reddit account.

I.e

Does it ever stick though mate? Any conversions? 

I've basically found they are useless cun**s.  Never sign up, never post, never do anything.  Shitty bounce rate, time on site etc.

Unfortunately, it's true that they certainly won't be qualified visitors from my experience.. I was using fiverr for backlinks. 
I ask the seller to find out more about his method.

2001880076_redditguru1.JPG.732b8dd62b28fe176e3d43e6032c89de.JPG829228825_redditguru2.JPG.112f681679e0465d5f740ac2efac64b1.JPG

Edited by Jojo