Supplements For Fat Loss That WORK

Guys,

I've just spent about 30 minutes Googling around for fat loss supplements, and the general consensus is that there arne't any supplements that are proven to aid in fat loss.

I suppose that stands to reason : calories in vs calories out is what it boils down to, but I wondered if there's anything you experienced lifters have taken that have worked well for you.

Let me know.  I'll continue to do what I'm doing anyway - it's definitely working.  Would just like to lose faster if at all possible.

Caffeine

If you’re not a regular coffee drinker, you’re missing out by not taking caffeine pills on your diet. It’s surprisingly potent if you dose 100-200 mg every other hour throughout the day – that’ll burn off an extra 150-200 kcal, amounting to almost half a pound of fat loss per week. Done a fair bit of research on this and those findings will come to light soon. For now, know that caffeine is the only worthwhile fat burner in town. Cheap, appetite blunting and thermogenic..

https://leangains.com/supplements-you-might-actually-find-useful/

Personally, never needed or used supps to get down to single digit bf %

• Like 1

There are tons of herbs that can help if you wanna lose fat.

They´ll mostly help  you indirectly, either by increasing your natural testosterone production (tongkat ali, butea superba, pine pollen, bee pollen, bull testicles, white and red onion juice) which makes dieting more effective, or by upping your metabolism (ginger, cinnnamon, coffee, peppers in general, ayurvedic iron bhasma).

In other words, you´ll still have to diet, but if you use them, your dieting will produce quicker results.

However, there´s one thing that works like a miracle for burning fat straight away: spagyric oil of iron.

There´s one caveat, though: it builds tolerance fast, so I take it only once a month (30 days interval between each usage).

The dosage I use is 3 drops, 3x per day, after meals.

It´s really helpful to burn that hard to lose fat and love handles that just won´t go away, even with hard dieting.

Here´s a link:

https://www.kymiaarts.com/oil-of-iron.html

• Like 1

On 7/22/2021 at 5:01 PM, RebelAgainstNWO said:

However, there´s one thing that works like a miracle for burning fat straight away: spagyric oil of iron.

There´s one caveat, though: it builds tolerance fast, so I take it only once a month (30 days interval between each usage).

The dosage I use is 3 drops, 3x per day, after meals.

It´s really helpful to burn that hard to lose fat and love handles that just won´t go away, even with hard dieting.

Here´s a link:

https://www.kymiaarts.com/oil-of-iron.html

The link times out unfortunately..

I have googled this but cannot find it online.  It sounds great.  However I found what looks like a great little store here in Kiev..Check it out! https://belok.ua/

As you know you can right click and translate using Chrome.  They seem to have everything there.

What do you reckon I could use to speed up the fat loss from that store? The caffeine pills? 

Plus there's this : "TT ultra strong" - contains Zinc and tribulus.  Looks good no?

No idea wtf they put in the "fat burners"...And always been sceptical about such things.  Surely the laws or thermodynamics never change..You eat less calories than you use, and you lose fat.

I used to hear "as you get over 40 you never lose the belly"...That's horsehit.

• Like 1

Hey, Jabba.

The oil of iron can be bought at the Kymia Arts website (www.kymiaarts.com/oil-of-iron.html).

Zinc and tribulus terrestris won´t help much.  TT is good for urinary tract infections, but doesn´t affect sex hormones or strength.

I hear Tribulus Alatus is a good test booster but have never tried it as it´s hard to get in Brazil.

The thing with losing fat is that it´s more of an art or a skill than a simple calculation of "calories in- calories out".

The truth is the body always tries to preserve body fat, so even if you are at a caloric deficit, it will always prefer to burn muscle to get the energy it needs.

Also, the body has many tools at its disposal to preserve your current weight and body mass.  For instance, metabolism typically decreases after some time dieting (from a few days to weeks, depending on the person and current bodyfat %).  That´s why you feel lethargic and lack drive when dieting for some time.

How to avoid that and make sure your fat gets burned?  
The first principle is indeed to be at a caloric deficit, but your diet has to be well structured as well, otherwise it won´t work (it seems to be working in your case).

The famous "belly fat that won´t go away after 40" is a direct consequence of low testosterone.

Intermittent fasting, testosterone boosting foods and herbs should fix this easily.

Edited by RebelAgainstNWO
  • Like 2

3 minutes ago, RebelAgainstNWO said:

The truth is the body always tries to preserve body fat, so even if you are at a caloric deficit, it will always prefer to burn muscle to get the energy it needs.

Is this true? The argument I’ve heard which seems most likely is that the metabolic cost of building muscle is great; therefore, your body prefers to burn more convenient sources, e.g. fat.

why would your body break something down first which was a chore to build in the first place?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, maurice_bendrix said:

Is this true? The argument I’ve heard which seems most likely is that the metabolic cost of building muscle is great; therefore, your body prefers to burn more convenient sources, e.g. fat.

why would your body break something down first which was a chore to build in the first place?

Actually, fat is seen as more valueable by the body than muscle mass, because it´s still adapted to pre-historic times.

Our biology really hasn´t changed, and back then food was scarce.  

Humans used to fast a lot because there wasn´t a lot of food during certain periods of the year (no animals to hunt, no fruit in winter, etc).  That means we didn´t have many opportunities to accumulate bodyfat.

Muscle mass is always the first to go, and the most expendable.  This is why it requires constant exercise and diet to maintain (use it or lose it).

Contrast that to getting fat.  It´s the first thing the body does when at a caloric surplus.

If the body actually regarded muscle mass as a priority, you would see a lot of naturally lean and muscular people walking around, and not the crowd of fat mutants you can see in any big western city.

Edited by RebelAgainstNWO