2 minutes ago, gamergamer12 said:

You should probably leave carl as gaming buddies, you are obviously holding him back from his true gaming potential and are stopping him from meeting lots of hot WOMEN. gamma male behaviour!!! leave this sigma forum immediatly

I would appreciate it if you could take this forum a little more seriously, I'm just asking for some advice, not to be ridiculed by a online troller.

You have more mobility as a solo day/night gamer.  It's great ur working with your friend, but maybe y'all can have debriefs after y'all each do your own thing?  Once a week or two is theoretically optimum.

Sometimes eagles need some distance from each other.

I hope that helps 🙂

15 hours ago, Vince said:

You have more mobility as a solo day/night gamer.  It's great ur working with your friend, but maybe y'all can have debriefs after y'all each do your own thing?  Once a week or two is theoretically optimum.

Sometimes eagles need some distance from each other.

I hope that helps 🙂

That sure does help Mr Vince. Sounds fun! But do you know anything about the daygame/nightgame debate? 

5 minutes ago, Sigma__Josh973658973658237 said:

That sure does help Mr Vince. Sounds fun! But do you know anything about the daygame/nightgame debate? 

.............how drunk do you want your girl?

ROFL jk.  I honestly don't.  i stumble into long term relationships whenever I do get a girl.

I do know social dynamics (I'm networking! : D ) -it's gonna all be experimentation and analysis.  The more disciplined (but since social, it'd be free flowing) the experiment, the more affirmative the results from analysis. 

16 hours ago, Sigma__Josh973658973658237 said:

I'm having some trouble with my day game recently, personally i think its down to my gaming buddy Carl, but he thinks that we should game at night... Thoughts?

There are no right or wrong answers, it's what you prefer.  Some people prefer the daytime over the night, some people are happy doing either.

What trouble are you having?

Don't worry lads, @Sigma__Josh973658973658237is trying to be a clever boy, having signed up with multiple alt accounts, all of which I've banned apart from this one.

This is actually a worthy topic of discussion and he hasn't crossed any lines yet, so he hasn't been kicked into touch!

Maybe if he can actually be a normal dude instead of trying to be a clever troll - which he clearly isn't intelligent enough to accomplish - then he'll do well here. 

Who knows? Not me, that's for farking sure.

On 7/12/2021 at 6:48 AM, Steve Jabba said:

Don't worry lads, @Sigma__Josh973658973658237is trying to be a clever boy, having signed up with multiple alt accounts, all of which I've banned apart from this one.

This is actually a worthy topic of discussion and he hasn't crossed any lines yet, so he hasn't been kicked into touch!

Maybe if he can actually be a normal dude instead of trying to be a clever troll - which he clearly isn't intelligent enough to accomplish - then he'll do well here. 

Who knows? Not me, that's for farking sure.

I love 2 things in this world. Daygaming and trolling, i guess this isn't the place for the latter.