Posted (edited)

Real Estate seems like a great way to stay outside the system and make good money. You can actually start with very little money. I must admit that I have not actually field tested the information I have learned in the real estate market yet. However real estate always appreciates. And I don't know how the economy is going to impact the market as well. the experts agree the United States is headed for a great depression. However I thought that since the sub forum is for making money I'd mention it. There is a great book that I have about it that I can recommend if anyone is interested too. It is How To Create Multiple Streams Of Income Buying Homes In Nice Areas With Nothing Down. Its a classic on the subject.  Author is Peter Conti and David Finkel I thought this was a great  business idea to share.

Edited by PerpetualTraveler

Another source of passive is referral fees. You should build a network of movers and shakers (or up and comers) anyway. I get referral fees if I ever introduce those who end up doing business.  It's tiny but it reinforces your personal network. And money is money

Edited by Vince