How to Take Over a Third World Country

Chinese government are providing building construction on mega style to African countries and when they can not pay back those countries,  Chinese government then take over contracts,  they have been leasing from asian countries sea port used for their large shipping transfer like valuable materials ship back to China.  China will be leading economy country in near future bypass USA.  They also interested in Italy sea port, same other European countries.  They also building route on silk road connecting pakistani near by countries.  They also spending alot of money on building their army's.  

• Great Post! 1

46 minutes ago, Mr soyaan said:

Chinese government are providing building construction on mega style to African countries and when they can not pay back those countries,  Chinese government then take over contracts,  they have been leasing from asian countries sea port used for their large shipping transfer like valuable materials ship back to China.  China will be leading economy country in near future bypass USA.  They also interested in Italy sea port, same other European countries.  They also building route on silk road connecting pakistani near by countries.  They also spending alot of money on building their army's.  

This is all true.   But the "citizens" of China protest regularly. I believe that to be the destabilizing force of any country

Edited by Vince

But the "citizens of china protest regulary. That is true👍 but their is media black out about this. The Chinese government control all media outlets.  I think the military is keeping the government in power but once they stop supporting then change will come

2 hours ago, Mr soyaan said:

But the "citizens of china protest regulary. That is true👍 but their is media black out about this. The Chinese government control all media outlets.  I think the military is keeping the government in power but once they stop supporting then change will come

i understand your POV and agree completely that China is doing all it can do to become an economic powerhouse and yet retain its old ways.

I just hold the risky position that there will come a day when the vector of discontent will spread in the country.  They monitor social media constantly, and the great fire wall of china is profound. but we have been here before.  there was another wall that fell.

ROFL I sound like a demagogic prick........... apologies