Lets Talk about Wealth and Money

About Bitcoin and cryptoassets: I was a teenager back in the late 90s (97-98) when home internet started to take off.

At the beginning very few people had it, as it was expensive, and it also took computer knowledge to be able to use it.

It was slow, not very user friendly, and basically a nerd/geek niche thing.

A lot of people (specially older folks) dismissed it as a fad.

Flash forward to 2005 and everyone had home internet.  It was cheaper, faster and a lot more user friendly.

Nowadays we can´t live, study, communicate or do business without it.

Now, what has this got to do with Bitcoin and the crypto ecosystem, you may ask?

I think we may be seeing a repeat of what happened with the internet in the late 90s.

It seems adoption is increasing.  If it keeps on growing at this pace, it will become widespread and commonplace in a few years time.

I´m thinking we might be in the "late 90s" when it comes to Bitcoin and crypto assets.

6 minutes ago, RebelAgainstNWO said:

I think we may be seeing a repeat of what happened with the internet in the late 90s.

It seems adoption is increasing.  If it keeps on growing at this pace, it will become widespread and commonplace in a few years time.

I´m thinking we might be in the "late 90s" when it comes to Bitcoin and crypto assets.

"In terms of adoption, Bitcoin has roughly the same users as the Internet had in 1997. But Bitcoin's growing faster. Next 4 years on current path will bring Bitcoin users to 1b people, that's the equivalent of 2005 for the Internet."

• Like 1

5 hours ago, RebelAgainstNWO said:

Mickey, are you a believer?

Massively. I prefer to invest in alt-coins though tbh, they have alot more potential for growth and bigger returns although they are more volatile.

Cryptos use some of the most advanced technology in the world right now and unless the internet gets shut down across the world they won't be going anywhere.