What Type of Sigma are You?

Steve Jabba
This post was recognized by Steve Jabba!

"Writes some of the most detailed, helpful, well thought out posts of anyone in the community. A genuinely thoughtful and modest guy who wants to help. We need more people like Mr Frenzy in the world!"

Mr. Frenzy was awarded the badge 'Superstar' and 50 points.

If I lived in a fantasy world i'd say Cooper from Interstellar. 

Posted (edited)

I have been described a couple of times as having the same allure and or gravitas as James Bond; which is fine but Bradley Cooper's role at his peak in the movie Limitless (2011) is my wet dream.

Edited by YouSmallFish
  • Like 1

• Administrators
4 hours ago, Mr. Frenzy said:

If I lived in a fantasy world i'd say Cooper from Interstellar. 

See that's a cool one.  Heroic, idealistic, wants to save the world.  Not just out for himself. 😉

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Me like Jason Bourne. I don't have his fight skills but I like  doing activity alone  by choice and if I am with friends I stay for a bit then leave them alone, then go do my own thing. Like eating food by self, go workout myself. See places alone.travel alone abroad alone. But at the same time I like social with friends, people but keep it limits. Women's find me mysterious bit Same give curious glance look. I get Same time people ask me for directions,or they start conversations with about stuff. I give people friendly face and if their cute lady warm look. In general I am friendly person, people find. Easy to connect communicate with me.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...