New Member Introductions - Say Hi!

Hello guys!

My name is Thomas Taylor, a young male, who live in the Europe.

I found this website by a google search, because I looked for a Sigma male test. I literally had just one girlfriend but she left me after a few weeks we met. I dropped out from school and the people said I will be nothing. After that my depression started to snowballing to that point when I almost killed myself. I failed everytime when I started something, I still have not enough confidence for many things, but from now I want a big change, I want to be strong, be confident and make money from what I love.

It is an honour to be here, thanks if you read it.

• Great Post! 1

11 hours ago, Thomas Taylor said:

Hello guys!

I found this website by a google search, because I looked for a Sigma male test. I literally had just one girlfriend but she left me after a few weeks we met. I dropped out from school and the people said I will be nothing. After that my depression started to snowballing to that point when I almost killed myself. I failed everytime when I started something, I still have not enough confidence for many things, but from now I want a big change, I want to be strong, be confident and make money from what I love.

Failing school/university as a young man can be a big deal in your mind, we seem to be in the same boat. Keep your head up lad.

Edited by YouSmallFish
  • Thanks 1

12 hours ago, Thomas Taylor said:

Hello guys!

Hi Thomas, 

Good to have you here. 

As long as you have air to breath, food, shelter from cold, two hands and feet,  there is no grater problem that canot be dealt! 

Imagine that you are at the end of your goal and start to act like you are there! 

People always say what they wish from others... don't worry. 

We are here to help

• Thanks 1

Hi everyone,

I live in Auckland, New Zealand. I do daygame because it really pushes me out of my comfort zone, provides me with a challenge and it adds  a lot of excitement and zest in my life. At the moment, I have limited success with it but thats something I want to change and I'll do anything to achieve the level of success with women I am striving for; at the moment I'm working my way through the Primal Seduction book because I feel Steve has a genuine and natural approach to interacting with women. I come from a reserved Asian family, very loving but very strict, hence I never had any exposure to girls only till I finished my degree. I'm 25 now and I've realized it's imperative to become proficient at cold approaching to achieve a fulfilling dating life. Aside from beautiful women, I love music and I compete in kick boxing. Personality wise I'm introverted and sigma. I have a 9 to 5 job but hopefully it's something I wish to change in the next couple of years. Aside from getting good at daygame part of my goals as a human being is to become fearless from anyone, it's certainly a hard goal but I belive in one step at time. This is me in a nutshell. Thank you for reading my post.

Hey everyone. I came here after randomly tuning into a live stream one afternoon where this guy had underpants and a frying pan on his head slurring drunken gibberish about lookism. Thought, yup that's the kind of quality I'm looking for 😋

Anyway I'm living in California, roving menacingly around in a converted old van. 33 years old, hitting on chick's on beaches, streets and wherever I fuckin feel like it. Not looking to settle down.. I've been lifting seriously for 5 years hoping to talk about that with yall, maybe crypto stuff since I was an early adopter and am Holding On for Dear Life. And of course, mindset stuff to HIT DA STREETZ! 

I'm Ayo from Nigeria. Nice to know about this forum. I was born a sigma, I started noticing from my childhood. 

Now as an adult I can recognize my self as a sigma. I hope to read interesting articles on this forum in other to maximize my sigma abilities. 

Nice meeting you all. 

• 2 weeks later...

Hi everyone.

Call me Mr A 🙂 

I came onto this forum from Steve's Youtube channel about Sigma Male Traits and thought I was purchasing the book. I'm happy though, that I didn't just get the book and that was that because I probably wouldn't have posted this post and also looked through the forum to connect with other guys with similar mindsets. 

I took a break from daygame a few years ago because I was working in the hospitality industry and although it was fun, the work required 150% effort for 50% of the time you put in. The juice isn't worth the squeeze as they say and I needed to find a vocation that gave me more money so I could buy back more of my time so to say. I also started bumping heads with my managers, which all makes sense after listening to one of Steve's YouTube videos about how Sigma's don't do well in a hierarchy because the Gammas at the top, don't like the attention we get. I actually used the 48 Laws of Power as a reference book to out maneuver them and their power games but that is another story for another day. 

Anyway, I needed to get out of the hospitality industry but it was the only experience I had since moving to Europe a few years ago. I bit the bullet and learned how to code because I sure as hell wasn't going to come out of the lockdown with a PHD in watching Netflix. If I wanted my situation to change, I better learn a hard skill that I could leverage more money and time-freedom from. 

I made the transition into the tech industry and at the moment just keeping my head down and  minding my  p's and q's while avoiding the hierarchal BS. I have a few weeks holiday and been putting in 10+ hour days setting up my freelancing business which hopefully, by mid next year will be my full-time business.

Something quite funny that came to my mind while writing this post. I used to jump jobs a lot when I was younger because I wanted to explore different industries and see where I fit in. These jobs required me to work in an office / with other people. In my job at the moment, I work remotely from my bedroom and I couldn't be happier. Hilarious the job I found myself fitting in is when I'm working by myself😂

Anyway, thanks for reading and look forward to chatting to you all.

Hello. I'm 26 years old and I've been active in the red pill community on Reddit for 4 years, prior to that I've been a pua but changed opinion and pick up artists ever since I joined the red pill and things have been going a lot better, though I don't really care about showing off to people and I mostly want the best out of my life and peace and quiet while at it. I run my own business of photography and I own a shop. I'm also serving mandatory military time and things are kind of difficult for me lately.

Edited by Aesthetic_god__
Forgot to mention what I do for a living.

Hey,

New guy here, 33. I discovered this term Sigma recently and felt compelled to research it a bit. So, here I am! 

I'm not particularly interested in picking up women, just the independent lifestyle side. I'm straight and have had above-average success with women, but I've found relationships to be more trouble than they're worth in the grand scheme. 

Side note: I wonder how many sigmas abandon this site due to the "5 posts required to get the book" idea. Seems a bit of a conformist barrier, doesn't it? 😉 but... again, here I am on my quest for information and ideas!

-Shawn

• Administrators
Just now, Shawnceyf said:

Hey,

New guy here, 33. I discovered this term Sigma recently and felt compelled to research it a bit. So, here I am! 

I'm not particularly interested in picking up women, just the independent lifestyle side. I'm straight and have had above-average success with women, but I've found relationships to be more trouble than they're worth in the grand scheme. 

Side note: I wonder how many sigmas abandon this site due to the "5 posts required to get the book" idea. Seems a bit of a conformist barrier, doesn't it? 😉 but... again, here I am on my quest for information and ideas!

-Shawn

Welcome.  Glad to have you here.

The 5 posts to get the book is an evolution from the original state of a free book offer for member signups.

What then followed was a flood of value taking freebie seekers who never posted or contributed to the community.

It was supposed to be a nice gesture to increase signups, promote discussion - and - to be frank - to upsell my other products.  The jury is out on whether it's been effective so far.   I intend to evaluate again in about 1 month.

Hope to see you around on the forums.

• Thanks 1

• Administrators
5 hours ago, Aesthetic_god__ said:

Hello. I'm 26 years old and I've been active in the red pill community on Reddit for 4 years, prior to that I've been a pua but changed opinion and pick up artists ever since I joined the red pill and things have been going a lot better, though I don't really care about showing off to people and I mostly want the best out of my life and peace and quiet while at it. I run my own business of photography and I own a shop. I'm also serving mandatory military time and things are kind of difficult for me lately.

Welcome man.  Hope to see you around on the forums

Hey, I'm a thirty-two year-old American living in Europe. I'm currently in Belgrade but am mostly based in Kyiv. 

I found out about Steve years ago -- probably from Krauser -- when his old site was still up. 

I currently work remotely for a tech company, but I ran my own company for several years in my twenties and am slowly transitioning back into doing my own thing (I'm a bit hesitant as I have some PTSD from hanging on too long after the business model stopped working). 

Anyway, I like Steve's approach because there's really no B.S. Most of what's taught in what's left of the community was developed because it looks good on camera or appeals to frustrated guys' narcissistic fantasies. 

Alin, 49, Romania.

First, i make the test here, - Your score is 44. As A Thankyou, Grab Your Free Copy Of The Sigma Male Book Now.

What means a score of 44?  I didn't find the explanation anywhere or I didn't search well.

Thanks.

Hey Steve & everyone,

My name is Ray and I live in Hong Kong. well I have known Steve's stuffs for few years. I think back in 2015-2016. But recently I am aware of the term sigma male and found some video/articles online. I found that I seem to be clicked with the sigma male stuffs. 

Then, I found out that Steve wrote a book on sigma male and created a forum for the fellow sigmas. That's why I immediately signed up for it. 

Cheers. 

On 10/17/2021 at 8:54 PM, Raygun said:

Hey Steve & everyone,

My name is Ray and I live in Hong Kong. well I have known Steve's stuffs for few years. I think back in 2015-2016. But recently I am aware of the term sigma male and found some video/articles online. I found that I seem to be clicked with the sigma male stuffs. 

Then, I found out that Steve wrote a book on sigma male and created a forum for the fellow sigmas. That's why I immediately signed up for it. 

Cheers. 

Hi Steve, 

Have signed up the forum and posted more than 5 posts. 

Free free to send me the sigma male book when you are available. 

Thanks. 

Hello, Everyone!

I am 31 years old from New Delhi, India and I'm grateful to have a community full of Sigma and/or potential Sigma people. 

I am eagerly looking forward to participate and get to know many of you folks as we exchange posts within this forum across threads.

Signing Off,

SigmAlpha