New Member Introductions - Say Hi!

Hey guys!

The name's Raf. 35 year old bloke, currently living on the Polish coast.

Recently I've become quite frustrated with my dating life which, I must admit, was never amazing, but now reached a point where I decided I have to get my shit together and work on some inner and outer issues. Tried approaching on my own but DAMN IS THAT HARD! Like trying to poke your own eye out.

So then I googled bootcamp opportunities in my lovely country and found this forum! From what I see I just missed one last month tho. Is there another one planned in the nearest future? Really looking forward to that.

Cheers!

• Great Post! 1

• Administrators
7 minutes ago, Raf said:

Hey guys!

The name's Raf. 35 year old bloke, currently living on the Polish coast.

Recently I've become quite frustrated with my dating life which, I must admit, was never amazing, but now reached a point where I decided I have to get my shit together and work on some inner and outer issues. Tried approaching on my own but DAMN IS THAT HARD! Like trying to poke your own eye out.

So then I googled bootcamp opportunities in my lovely country and found this forum! From what I see I just missed one last month tho. Is there another one planned in the nearest future? Really looking forward to that.

Cheers!

Hello and welcome!

Yes, @Jason Harimauwill train you in Poland.  This is an ongoing project.

You can use the link to book the bootcamp and he will arrange privately with you.  

Welcome to the forum!

@Raf

It is hard as fuck approaching on your own but it gets easier, raise your mate value and social skills and you will see no-one will care too much! Best of luck with the traininig.

• Like 1

@Val

Thanks for the encouragement!

When watching videos it just seems so easy.  "I'll soak up some knowledge, walk up to a few cuties and by the end of the day I'll have a date or three!" I thought to myself. After all I have no major issues chatting up cashiers or clerks from time to time even the occasional girl at a club. But to do a cold approach? Fuck me, mate. In a 4 hour time span walking around a busy city center I made 3 approaches: 2 "hit-and-run" compliments and a direct approach with a 1 min conversation. It's like my brain was saying "OK you knobhead, I need a REALLY fucking good reason for this shit otherwise I'm not moving a muscle". So yeah. At this rate I'll be single till next summer. Thanks brain 😛

• Haha 1

19 hours ago, Raf said:

@Val

Thanks for the encouragement!

When watching videos it just seems so easy.  "I'll soak up some knowledge, walk up to a few cuties and by the end of the day I'll have a date or three!" I thought to myself. After all I have no major issues chatting up cashiers or clerks from time to time even the occasional girl at a club. But to do a cold approach? Fuck me, mate. In a 4 hour time span walking around a busy city center I made 3 approaches: 2 "hit-and-run" compliments and a direct approach with a 1 min conversation. It's like my brain was saying "OK you knobhead, I need a REALLY fucking good reason for this shit otherwise I'm not moving a muscle". So yeah. At this rate I'll be single till next summer. Thanks brain 😛

Nightgame is more competitive but you can hide behind your friends, alcohol and a "social valid reason" to chat up girls. Daygame is hard but once you nailed it, it is liberating. Daygame is everywhere and anywhere during the day; coffee shops, train stations, malls, museums, restaurants, the beach, airports, you name it. It's evolving beyond chatting up girls in a bar or being the chosen on dating apps.

It works, many and including me have had proven success and satisfaction from daygame.

Edited by YouSmallFish
  • Great Post! 2

@Raf stop lad, it is hard to put words behind the reason your mind thinks that way. I just try and think of it this way if I approach and fail (provided I don't do something illegal) she'll forget about me in 10 minutes/10 hours or 10 days. So who cares. Test for interest if it is there continue, if not move on. Open with something observant, witty/funny.

• Thanks 1

What is this all about? 

I'm registered as Johnny mw real name is on my e-mail Adress. As I got more interested in the red pill mostly from the author of the rational male book series Rollo Tomassi I learned more on the Sigma stuff. 

I don't know about these personally types and I really don't like to consider somewhere between the alpha to omega stuff, so therefore what is this all about? 

These kind of features what u see in popular culture have everyone. 

I live in Germany, I'm 32 years old and a single dad. 

It would be nice if Mr. Jabba can respond to me and talk even personally. 

Greetings 

Hi my name is John, I'm 37 and still a virgin and live with my parents. I don't know how to talk to women, or honestly even men. All I want is for people to like me not some person I am pretending to be. When I was in my early 20s I had a psychotic break and was diagnosed with schizophrenia but since then I have gone on medication and I no longer experience hallucinations and delusions. I still cannot seem to manage socially though. I am afraid I will never have the experiences that make people human, love, sex, connection, pleasure, intimacy, and that after my parents die I will end up on the streets with zero social support and no-one in the world caring whether I live or die.

54 minutes ago, chodetoad said:

Hi my name is John, I'm 37 and still a virgin and live with my parents. I don't know how to talk to women, or honestly even men. All I want is for people to like me not some person I am pretending to be. When I was in my early 20s I had a psychotic break and was diagnosed with schizophrenia but since then I have gone on medication and I no longer experience hallucinations and delusions. I still cannot seem to manage socially though. I am afraid I will never have the experiences that make people human, love, sex, connection, pleasure, intimacy, and that after my parents die I will end up on the streets with zero social support and no-one in the world caring whether I live or die.

Hi John,

You sound like you've already given up.  Thinking like this won't help you, you need to be proactive, set yourself small goals that are achievable, and slowly but surely you'll build some momentum, and start to see improvements in your life, it's not going to happen over night, but you do have to take action.  Even something as seemingly insignificant as saying Hello/Good Morning etc to people you meet when you're out and about, will help with your confidence and social skills.  Then maybe you can progress to having small talk with a few people, after that, join some Meetup groups with people that have a similar interest etc etc, break the stages down, then it won't seem so overwhelming.

Edited by HaveACuppaTea
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, HaveACuppaTea said:

Hi John,

You sound like you've already given up.  Thinking liking this won't help you, you need to be proactive, set yourself small goals that are achievable, and slowly but surely you'll build some momentum, and start to see improvements in your life, it's not going to happen over night, but you do have to take action.  Even something as seemingly insignificant as saying Hello/Good Morning etc to people you meet when you're out and about, will help with your confidence and social skills.  Then maybe you can progress to having small talk with a few people, after that, join some Meetup groups with people that have a similar interest etc etc, break the stages down, then it won't seem so overwhelming.

It is hard not to give up after so many years, but also hard to fully give up and accept defeat, so I am always sort of torn between despair and hope.

36 minutes ago, chodetoad said:

Fuck me man if you ain't trolling..

You first got different aspects in life to sort out, before thinking about having sexual experiences or a girlfriend. Make sure you first and foremost get lifelong disability money, given Shizophrenia you qualify for it. Next would be preparing life after your parents have left. You'll need social assistance in homecaring and so forth; prepare this all before your parents are not in your life anymore and you'll be fine as long as you keep taking the antipsychotic medications.

Please note that my uncle is also diagnosed with Schizophrenia and more. I got a reference in life about these matters and it cuts close to the bone.

• Like 1

• Administrators
3 minutes ago, chodetoad said:

It is hard not to give up after so many years, but also hard to fully give up and accept defeat, so I am always sort of torn between despair and hope.

Banned for tasteless and unfunny trolling.

If not, he will know what he needs to do.  There are provisions where he is located for this kind of problem.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Hi Steve , I am harsh from india , working as an independent researcher in a category of life sciences. I came here by your YouTube channel. And love to live independent and make friends of same thought .

Hi all,

I'm Tom from England, currently living in Krakow, Poland - though can theoretically work from anywhere really. Been in and around game forums for years, but unfortunately they attract a fair few bitter weirdos. Have tried to 'teach myself' daygame but not quite managed due to getting trapped in my own thoughts. Have just signed up for a bootcamp here with one of Steve's fellow instructors 🙂

Edited by Tom
  • Like 1

• Administrators
Just now, Tom said:

Hi all,

I'm Tom from England, currently living in Krakow, Poland - though can theoretically work from anywhere really. Been in and around game forums for years, but unfortunately they attract a fair few bitter weirdos. Have tried to 'teach myself' daygame but not quite managed due to getting trapped in my own thoughts. Have just signed up for a bootcamp here with one of Steve's fellow instructors 🙂

Lovely to have you here man.

You'll have a great time on the bootcamp!  Looking forward to the reports...😉

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Steve Jabba said:

Lovely to have you here man.

You'll have a great time on the bootcamp!  Looking forward to the reports...😉

6 hours ago, Tom said:

Hi all,

Glad to have you Tom. Best of luck with the Bootcamp in Poland. 

• Like 1

Hey my name is Carlos nanton but you can call me call Junior I'm 30 and currently I live in St Vincent and the Grenadines where I'm from I spent 12 years living it in England and London to  particular. At the moment it is amazing living in the Caribbean and I've got some business I'm doing I'm trying to take care of but at the moment I think I'm getting there so just doing the hard work to get where I need to.

Hi! I am Miko Talen from England. I'm sixteen and a high schooler. I was an alpha but due to my mother's anger issues I turned into a beta.  Now I want to explore the world and increase my knowledge. I stumbled upon your Youtube channel and instantly came here. I need your help. 

Evening, my name is Jonatan and I am 19 years old. 

I am here to explore my likeminded's opinions and tips of all different topics, out of curiosity. 

I love movies, composing music and late nights out. 

Cheers. 

Guys? Do we have statistics how many new members we have on the forum untill now? 

And to all new guys...  Good to have you here... let's bring some good mindsets back to the men all over the world! 

Don't be afraid to post or ask us anything but... remember that alpha beta delta omega gamma and sigma  are just models.. and we all have it all.. Here you can learn and understand how to develop the best character traits.. 

1 hour ago, Jason Harimau said:

Guys? Do we have statistics how many new members we have on the forum untill now? 

And to all new guys...  Good to have you here... let's bring some good mindsets back to the men all over the world! 

Don't be afraid to post or ask us anything but... remember that alpha beta delta omega gamma and sigma  are just models.. and we all have it all.. Here you can learn and understand how to develop the best character traits.. 

To check the amount of members, you have to go to Activity -> Sigma Forum Statistics. At the moment we are with 586 gentlemen on here.

• Great Post! 1