New Member Introductions - Say Hi!

Hi Guys! YETI here, thrive in the snowy mountains in northern europe. 32yo introvert but still very social looking to improve my people skills and first and foremoast my dating skills. I've tried different "PUA" methods but always found myself feeling like a fraud using them so hope this will turn out to match my personality better.

I think the main areas that i need to improve is approaching, spotting IOI and escalation.

14 hours ago, Yeti said:

Hi Guys! YETI here, thrive in the snowy mountains in northern europe. 32yo introvert but still very social looking to improve my people skills and first and foremoast my dating skills. I've tried different "PUA" methods but always found myself feeling like a fraud using them so hope this will turn out to match my personality better.

I think the main areas that i need to improve is approaching, spotting IOI and escalation.

Love the username.  Sounds like you're in the right place then. Quick plug for my Secret Society video series, where you'll find 9 hours of material covering the topics you want to learn.

Hello, 

I learned about the term stigma male through a meme, so I was curious and looked it up. 

It described me exactly, i decided to stop listening to idiots. Started going to the gym, pulled my head out of my ass in general and got my shit straight. 

I've been paying more attention to people rather than just myself. I started noticing signals girls where giving me. I mentioned it to my friends but no one seems to take me seriously. I thought I was just being an idiot, but after watching a video on IOI (never heard that term before) I realised I was seeing 'the secret society'. I've transformed myself to be able to see it! 

Anyway enough rambling, I'm here to learn how I can capitalise on it. As my social skills are.. Not bad but could be better. That coupled with a stutter when I get anxious, still managed to sleep with a girl with it tho so I don't think most girls mind that, I dunno, thoughts? 

• Great Post! 1

2 minutes ago, Corey said:

Hello, 

I learned about the term stigma male through a meme, so I was curious and looked it up. 

It described me exactly, i decided to stop listening to idiots. Started going to the gym, pulled my head out of my ass in general and got my shit straight. 

I've been paying more attention to people rather than just myself. I started noticing signals girls where giving me. I mentioned it to my friends but no one seems to take me seriously. I thought I was just being an idiot, but after watching a video on IOI (never heard that term before) I realised I was seeing 'the secret society'. I've transformed myself to be able to see it! 

Anyway enough rambling, I'm here to learn how I can capitalise on it. As my social skills are.. Not bad but could be better. That coupled with a stutter when I get anxious, still managed to sleep with a girl with it tho so I don't think most girls mind that, I dunno, thoughts? 

Welcome! Fascinating that you ended up here after seeing a meme..Gives me all sorts of ideas!

Yeah I know a little about IOIs. 😄.  There's this video series called the Secret Society that I heard of by some dude called Steve Jabba that does a 7 hour deep dive...

Anyway, welcome. 

Arnie Rogers,  (but my friends call me Jimmy - don't ask..)

I am 38, currently single - by choice! - and focusing on building my start up. So far I've received a lot of support from my friends on my new venture although my old boss was a real downer and tried to convince me to stay at my boring office job. - I didn't listen to him of course. If you are a fellow entrepreneur and have some worthy advice feel free to send it through. 

After being an avid viewer of Steve's channel, I am looking forward to reading and participating in all the great posts this forum has to offer. - I can already tell there's an amazing community being built here of strong, intelligent sigma men.

Over and out - catch u later

1 hour ago, Arnie Rogers said:

Arnie Rogers,  (but my friends call me Jimmy - don't ask..)

I am 38, currently single - by choice! - and focusing on building my start up. So far I've received a lot of support from my friends on my new venture although my old boss was a real downer and tried to convince me to stay at my boring office job. - I didn't listen to him of course. If you are a fellow entrepreneur and have some worthy advice feel free to send it through. 

After being an avid viewer of Steve's channel, I am looking forward to reading and participating in all the great posts this forum has to offer. - I can already tell there's an amazing community being built here of strong, intelligent sigma men.

Over and out - catch u later

Enchante Arnie.  I'll be looking forward to reading your posts.

Hi Guys, DWiz (birth name Sam Rhodes) here in Columbia SC USA!

70yr old Black American who could write THE BOOK on “The Sigma Male” … and one day I just might do that!

Looking forward to hanging out with you guys and “birds of a feather” on the threads! 

Hi Lone-wolves! 

I'm Anthony (Gambler77), 27 years of age, living in the Philippines.

Before I introduce myself, I want to thank the Founder @Steve Jabba for building and helping this amazing community of lonesome gunslingers or solitary warriors like me. I'm so glad I found the community and I am so honored to be part of this Sigma brotherhood. Sharing valuable ideas and lifestyles of a Sigma Male.

At first, I find myself socially awkward and weird and feeling not suited for any hierarchies. Then I discovered there's what they called a Sigma. Boom! now I feel proud and cool about myself.

I'm so happy that I found out that I'm not alone. And there's more like me out there, doing better and winning in life. Learning from their experiences and taking advice from them. Like big brothers giving strategies and teaching how to use swords and passing timeless wisdom. Oh, I'm so grateful to be born in this world. 

To tell you the story about me, my younger years survived a trauma. No self-confidence, pleasing people, scared and awkward, I was always bullied in my environment, and my father was very abusive and violent. It was a living hell to recall. 

That's why I isolate myself, craft my style, develop my skills, and now living my own rules. 

I keep saying to myself from this day and on, I will not be afraid of conflicts anymore and not be afraid to take some risks for my gain like a wandering swordsman ready to cut throats if necessary. 

For now, I am currently studying Copywriting and creating my online business and I'm also a Non- Fiction Writer. My dream is to build my business, write books, travel the world, and meet interesting people. 

My interests are reading, writing, war strategies, boxing, playing poker, playing chess, and of course women.

The community is growing and I'm excited about it. 

Looking forward to the future.

Cheers!

• Like 2

Hey, my names Rich , I took the test and got 55 . I guess that qualified me huh? So how much of Sigma am I ,i wonder. 

I do have the lions share of traits but also a coupla Alpha ones. 

Anyhow , I live in NZ . And I definitely have a non conventional life. I make it work better than alot of the 'norms' though . Im anti- estaishment and feel rules are for others and more guidelines for me. I think different. I'm a little adhd in nature. I feel self conscious of my 70kg size but superior in thought processing send understanding human nature. I stick up fir myself and  represent my self at all times and never give ground. Always back my mates.

Im fiercely protective of my small tight group of friends and find myself adopting a caretaker role. But maybe because 90 percent of my close friends are girls.

Thanks. Suddenly for some  I'm feeling even more assured now that I'm categorized. I'm different.  But not to most here huh? 

Hello! I’m a 20 year old American from California. I discovered Steve’s content on YouTube back in 2019. So far I’ve seen massive improvements in my lifestyle since I’ve subscribed. I joined the military in 2020. Not very sigma. I’ll only be in for a few more years. I plan to leave the service with a trade, some money, school paid for, and the mindset of a high achieving, no nonsense man, and living the sigma lifestyle .  As for women( girls would be more appropriate considering my age bracket) I’m elated with the results I’ve gotten but I’m always looking to improv. I look forward to engaging with you all on the forum.  I guess you could say Steve’s a pretty good role model. 

Cheers.

Edited by Chimera

Hello. I’m interested to exchange with other sigmas. That seems amazing to me. I found this site with google. I work in oil/gas pipeline construction as a supervisor of sorts. I do my best to keep my workload as low as humanly possible. I’m pretty good at that. I feel I could’ve avoided many wrong turns in life if I had understood myself as I do now. I’m 41 and this year I found that I am kind of an ugly duckling story. Better late then never. So, I expect that this is a group full of independent thinkers. That’s exciting to me. Cheers. 

• Great Post! 1

Hey I discovered Steve Jabba Content from a pickup discord server that I was in, I have deleted my discord account. Found Him cause some pickup artist mentioned him on a pickup server. I searched Steve Jabba on YouTube, and also found a lot of interesting stuff and content. I have read his book " Primal Seduction ", I liked the ideas that he has posted about being more authentic to women, and showing your true self, and applying more of a natural game etc. I have been looking at your guys stuff for quite a few months now, I have heard of Steve Jabba 4-5 Months Ago. What intrigued me is that he knew Richard La Ruina. Anyways.

Hey This is me Rod! ( Or Rodrigo ) you can call me Rod! or Rod1. I am 18 years old and I have graduated high school a couple of months ago. I live in Southern California. United States of America ( Or USA ). I am not focusing on getting girls now, but will do so in the next 1-3 years. Iv been approaching and picking up girls on and off since I was 13 years old, ( On and Off means that like maybe have like 6 months of experience out of these 4 and a half years ).  I have heard of the pickup community since I was 13 years old and followed it, and applied the teachings all of my high school life. now since I graduated. I am focusing on Financial Markets. I am focusing on Forex Trading I have 2 years of trading experience( 3 years of studying financial markets ). my future is very bright.  I have told a few of my wing man about Steve Jabba's stuff. and they seem to like it. but unfortunately I have to take a break from pickup for the next 1-3 years to focus on making money. my situation calls it.  ( Ha I had a crazy time in high school haha ). but yes I have these pickup stuff deeply ingrained in my long term memory I just need to practice and practice and practice and then in no time I will become a master seducor or pickup artist. but must wait on that. I joined this server to see if there is any good advice on fitness. or trading ( although I do not see professional traders here nor think they are here ). So I joined mostly for fitness. to build muscle etc. and in the future to wing with some of you guys in real life. and to crush it in the dating game. 

Am raised by a single mother, and hope you guys are the older brothers and fathers that I have never had, this pickup community or seduction community is just like that for me. like they are the older brothers and fathers or act like. I have never had. 

- Sincerely Rod1

• Great Post! 1

Hi everyone 

My name is Anteneh Tesfaye but everyone calls me Ghost. I'm from Ethiopia, born and raised in Addis Ababa. I'm 21, I'm an artist and graduating architect. I think im a creative person I'm all about design, photography and work and focused on artistic stuff. I also enjoy movies and music so much.

And personally i was a bit shy person, I'm working on my self confidence and I'm doing good even tho i can't say im confident enough, i can act like one. People don't notice that side of me. I tend to have different personalities towards different people. It's like i have a strong layer, I don't let anyone inside which hurts sometimes because i don't have anyone around me through though times, but i believe i can go through anything on my own. I never had a real relationship, i had a real heartbreak recently and im trying to move past it.

And I'm hoping to get my life together, focus on my career and find a girl.

• Like 2