New Member Introductions - Say Hi!

Hi Guys,

I am Y aka blackwolf. Been wandering all my life. I am the same age as Steve, similar career background, similar body type and i resonate with a lot of what he says. I realised the sigma male lifestyle in my 30s. I practise yoga, calisthenics, play my guitar and sitar, write songs and indulge in spiritual/philosophy on occasion. I coach startups and companies for a career and the pandemic has been a boon for me that lets me work remotely. Right now I am a german permanent resident. I was born in India, went to school in the US (UCLA) and worked there for over a decade before embarking on a wandering nomadic life. I am fascinated with surviving out of the system, invested in crypto, and I aspire to have multiple citizenship residences so that I can stay low-key and optimise my business and dating success. My biggest sticking points are sexual/physical escalation in the interaction on the first meet. I need time to open up on a physical level with the woman. 

-Yami

• Great Post! 1

On 4/24/2021 at 6:07 PM, President Zak said:

sup guys

im Lloyd and i live in iran 

as you know its a fucked up country so i do a little bit rebel stuff 

once i almost got cought by police when i was graffing on walls 

i hate capatalism and most politicians

i never respect the system and when ever i feel like somone wants to take advantage from me or others i wont let him/her

and i dont give a shit about women they r just hoes

i love being alone and read lots of books in my me space

i go to gym and i try not to smoke or drink

these are why i think im a sigma male

46 minutes ago, Lloyd said:

and i dont give a shit about women they r just hoes

That isn't the attitude of a Sigma Male.  I don't think you're alone in thinking this because there's so much misinformation online.

Sigmas love women because they get the best out of them.

Stick around and read up on this site.  You sound angry and insecure at the moment.

Posted (edited)

I'm Tuco

33 from Manila

Started doing nightgame from RSD and Mystery method then 4 years ago started doing daygame exclusively through London daygame model which I found from twitter and learned a lot from different people doing it.

I want to learn more about how to piece it all together and maybe put it here since twitter is very limited in writing.

I do videos. Before commercials and films now remote working for... still videos

I'm introverted but love crowds like pubs and dive bars. Played in lots of bands and acted in some tv shows but still not good with hot women.

Learning game in the Philippines, tried winging with local PUA's but they're all vanished now since the local lair got cancelled from feminists.

I hope this forum lasts and give back what I got from the field.

cheers

Edited by Tuco
  • Like 1

On 6/6/2021 at 6:30 PM, Tuco said:

I'm Tuco

33 from Manila

Started doing nightgame from RSD and Mystery method then 4 years ago started doing daygame exclusively through London daygame model which I found from twitter and learned a lot from different people doing it.

I want to learn more about how to piece it all together and maybe put it here since twitter is very limited in writing.

I do videos. Before commercials and films now remote working for... still videos

I'm introverted but love crowds like pubs and dive bars. Played in lots of bands and acted in some tv shows but still not good with hot women.

Learning game in the Philippines, tried winging with local PUA's but they're all vanished now since the local lair got cancelled from feminists.

I hope this forum lasts and give back what I got from the field.

cheers

Welcome. It will last if people are active and get involved. 

Glad to have you here.  

• Great Post! 1

Hey Guys

My real name is Paul 

Im 21 years old and I come from Poland.

I came to this forum to explore my inner sigma. I've always thought of myself as someone who is a lone wolf - sort of an outsider who is focused more on making peace with myself rather than the establishment. I've always been aware that I am not fit for regular human interactions and the rat race. I'm an openminded individual whose sole purpose is to be the best version of myself. I do not care one bit about others - they are just obstacles on the way to my absolution. I am here to maximize my gains (both financial,physical and mental)

literally me.jpeg

3 hours ago, Patrick Bateman said:

I do not care one bit about others - they are just obstacles on the way to my absolution.

Welcome.  I suggest you drop this attitude - you will get nowhere if you think like this.  At least on this forum.

Welcome to it everyone.

I'm Dustin. 35. Living on Vancouver Island in Canada.   I Found Steve's stuff on YouTube a couple years back and bought the primal seduction shortly after.  Im pretty well traveled, and enjoy going to places solo. I tend to light people up pretty effortlessly with conversations, humor and connection. And just by being different than most of the stunted population droning on around me.  High vibes. (Usually).  

Recently been going through a devorce of a 10 year mono relationship and I'm finally getting some freedom to express myself as I'm living on my own now and can do what I want!  Its been great for girls!  I'm really enjoying getting sexual quickly when I notice a girl I like.  *This raw animal nature stuff Steve talks about is so killer!*  They really appreciate my ability to connect quickly and sexually as well. With respect for their femininity, and me being an authentic masculine man who gets it!  Girls need this stuff,  and I will provide as much as I can ;) 

Being recently free comes with real  challenges though.  Like what the heck do I focus on now?   Travel, work, money, girls, health. Etc .  Down with going against the grain of society.  Ive done some cool stuff in my life so far,  and I'm starting a new chapter.     And I've been many a girls Favorite ever. 

Cheers to more of that!   Thanks Steve!

• Great Post! 1

Thanks for the kind words Dustin and welcome to the forum.  Get chatting on here and you'll soon be into the swing of it.

Some new announcements coming up soon that all of you on the forum will appreciate...Keep your eyes peeled!

• Great Post! 1

Hi, I’m 49 and just found out about the sigma male.  I thought I was the only weirdo out there. I have been reading on the sigma male and it’s scary the similarities. Still learning and grateful to kind of fit in by not fitting in. I love to learn and enjoy speaking with ceos or the homeless guy strung out on meth. Thanks for the posts it’s kinda helping me understand a little more why I do the things I do and don’t fit in. The pic with the suitcase and backpack , wow man that’s me. Glad there’s others like me out there. thanks again for the interesting posts and grateful to find this forum.

Edited by Kevin
Typo
  • Great Post! 1

Just now, Kevin said:

Hi, I’m 49 and just found out about the sigma male.  I thought I was the only weirdo out there. I have been reading on the sigma male and it’s scary the similarities. Still learning and grateful to kind of fit in by not fitting in. I love to learn and enjoy speaking with ceos or the homeless guy strung out on meth. Thanks for the posts it’s kinda helping me understand a little more why I do the things I do and don’t fit in. The pic with the suitcase and backpack , wow man that’s me. Glad there’s others like me out there. thanks again for the interesting posts and grateful to find this forum.

Yo Kevin.  Welcome.  I know the post you're referring to - Sigma Male Game Explained..That post sat right at P1 for nearly a year for "Sigma Male", so hopefully it will refind its rightful place at the top and we can get more people like you on the forum.

Have a look around, get involved - that's how you'll get the best out of the forum.

@Kevin  "I love to learn and enjoy speaking with ceos or the homeless guy strung out on meth." 

Yeah that's being a trait of sigma indeed; curiosity, above avg. intelligence and a rather outsider in the social hierarchy and it's rules  makes you wanna engage and learn from society at all levels. Welcome comrade.

• Great Post! 1

Hey everyone. My name is Randy. I am almost 44. I am not sure if I am a sigma... I scored a 44 on that quiz, but I could not relate with the questions... I am married, I got married at 18 and been with the same woman since. We both have the same views on, almost everything. So I am not on the hunt for a woman... I been under depression for years so I been under a lot of soul searching. Trying to find myself. Truthfully, I dont know why I am here, I am not a social person and never really get involved in online communities... But maybe this will be different. 

Hi, my name is Bruno and I'm from Brazil. I'll be honest, I have notions in English and I can often understand texts and even what they are saying. But I'm still learning to get fluent in the language, so sorry I had to use a translator (laughs).
I discovered this site, rummaging through the internet about this enigmatic personality that is sigma. And looking at each feature of the sigma I saw that I would fit this type of personality. Of course I still don't consider myself one. I don't know if there are differences from country to country, because in my country Brazil we have an economic difficulty. I don't know if telling this makes any difference, but it's always good to say the context in which I am inserted. I currently live in a favela, and here in Brazil earning a salary of R$5000.00 reais (which would be equivalent to 991 US dollars or 818 euros) is to live well and stabilized. Here a minimum wage is R$1010.00 reais (200.22 dollars). People who live in favelas usually earn R$1500.00 reais (297.36 dollars) per month and are happy.

I told this just to create a context where I come from. I always wanted to be a man dependent on myself, I always wanted independence. I never liked to follow anyone, I even had my doubts about entering this site here, for fear that I would be following. I am currently unemployed, and am studying to be a website developer. My dream is to work as a freelancer or digital nomad. And not forgetting, I'm studying English (laughs) so I don't have to use a translator. I forgot to say my age I am 32 years old. I always worked for someone, unhappy but I had to work for others.

Well, I joined this site to learn how to be a sigma male. I would also like to be more self-confident with women, but the truth is, what I would most like is independence. Not that I don't care for women, but independence for me is everything (financial, emotional and even physical independence). Well I guess just for now, sorry for huge text.

• Great Post! 4

23 minutes ago, Grumpy Dragon said:

Hey everyone. My name is Randy. I am almost 44. I am not sure if I am a sigma... I scored a 44 on that quiz, but I could not relate with the questions... I am married, I got married at 18 and been with the same woman since. We both have the same views on, almost everything. So I am not on the hunt for a woman... I been under depression for years so I been under a lot of soul searching. Trying to find myself. Truthfully, I dont know why I am here, I am not a social person and never really get involved in online communities... But maybe this will be different. 

Even if you are married you can learn from this forum and notions of the redpill that would be beneficial for the your marriage. Many older guys than myself around here, either single or in a relationship. Hang around and feel free to contribute whether you feel like getting your message out there.

• Like 1
  • Great Post! 1

37 minutes ago, Bruno.thisway said:

Hi, my name is Bruno and I'm from Brazil. I'll be honest, I have notions in English and I can often understand texts and even what they are saying. But I'm still learning to get fluent in the language, so sorry I had to use a translator (laughs).
I discovered this site, rummaging through the internet about this enigmatic personality that is sigma. And looking at each feature of the sigma I saw that I would fit this type of personality. Of course I still don't consider myself one. I don't know if there are differences from country to country, because in my country Brazil we have an economic difficulty. I don't know if telling this makes any difference, but it's always good to say the context in which I am inserted. I currently live in a favela, and here in Brazil earning a salary of R$5000.00 reais (which would be equivalent to 991 US dollars or 818 euros) is to live well and stabilized. Here a minimum wage is R$1010.00 reais (200.22 dollars). People who live in favelas usually earn R$1500.00 reais (297.36 dollars) per month and are happy.

I told this just to create a context where I come from. I always wanted to be a man dependent on myself, I always wanted independence. I never liked to follow anyone, I even had my doubts about entering this site here, for fear that I would be following. I am currently unemployed, and am studying to be a website developer. My dream is to work as a freelancer or digital nomad. And not forgetting, I'm studying English (laughs) so I don't have to use a translator. I forgot to say my age I am 32 years old. I always worked for someone, unhappy but I had to work for others.

Well, I joined this site to learn how to be a sigma male. I would also like to be more self-confident with women, but the truth is, what I would most like is independence. Not that I don't care for women, but independence for me is everything (financial, emotional and even physical independence). Well I guess just for now, sorry for huge text.

One of the most fascinating introductory posts on the forum. 

Looking forward to hearing your thoughts on here.

48 minutes ago, Bruno.thisway said:

I don't see anything wrong with working for someone else, as long as you enjoy what you do.  IMO... Life is not about money or material things. You die, that stuff is not going with you. Experiences is what I think matters in life. I work for a few architects and do side jobs, I have a steady income and the side jobs are like bonuses. But i wish you luck on being a freelancer and being a digital nomad. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Bruno.thisway said:

Well, I joined this site to learn how to be a sigma male. I would also like to be more self-confident with women, but the truth is, what I would most like is independence.

Welcome man.  Fantastic introduction - I think you can see people really like it.

Glad to have you here.

Hey whats up guys? I'm Sumedh aka Skriptz. I found this Forum when learning more about the Sigma Male Archetype that I highly resonate with. I am 27. I am in Kolkata, India now but grew up abroad in different places. However, this was mainly because my parents were travelling around based on their work. Feel very much isolated and a lone wolf here. I feel like I don't fit in anywhere, really. Great to finally connect with the wolf pack. I broke up with my girlfriend around 1 and a half years back and haven't been going out too much. I feel incredibly introverted at this phase. Covid is pretty rampant here so I've basically locked myself in my room. I'm coaching clients, making Youtube videos (Flow State Activation) and attending mentorship online. I'm getting very less face to face human contact. I'm working out again, getting my vitality and charisma back. I run my own business online on helping visionaries tap into the Flow state. I also record rap music for fun. Now my mission is to: make more money, meet hotter women and travel and live on my own terms away from parents. Overall, I want a more social and better lifestyle and sex life. Here to get the energy back and to start taking action again. My life is about to transform. I can already tell. Just ordered Steve's Sigma Male book. Wondering how I can access it? Let's get it, Sigmas. Do you guys have Instagram? Let's connect there too. @flozoneacademy. My confidence is derived from within.

May the Flow be with you,

S.

3 hours ago, Sumedh Chatterjee said:

Hey whats up guys? I'm Sumedh aka Skriptz. I found this Forum when learning more about the Sigma Male Archetype that I highly resonate with. I am 27. I am in Kolkata, India now but grew up abroad in different places. However, this was mainly because my parents were travelling around based on their work. Feel very much isolated and a lone wolf here. I feel like I don't fit in anywhere, really. Great to finally connect with the wolf pack. I broke up with my girlfriend around 1 and a half years back and haven't been going out too much. I feel incredibly introverted at this phase. Covid is pretty rampant here so I've basically locked myself in my room. I'm coaching clients, making Youtube videos (Flow State Activation) and attending mentorship online. I'm getting very less face to face human contact. I'm working out again, getting my vitality and charisma back. I run my own business online on helping visionaries tap into the Flow state. I also record rap music for fun. Now my mission is to: make more money, meet hotter women and travel and live on my own terms away from parents. Overall, I want a more social and better lifestyle and sex life. Here to get the energy back and to start taking action again. My life is about to transform. I can already tell. Just ordered Steve's Sigma Male book. Wondering how I can access it? Let's get it, Sigmas. Do you guys have Instagram? Let's connect there too. @flozoneacademy. My confidence is derived from within.

May the Flow be with you,

S.

Hello and welcome.  Interesting story.

Sigma male purchase is on its way. Couldn't send earlier as I was asleep!

See you on the forum.

Steve

Hi, Im Shadohand.  Been lurking around these parts for a while.  I'm from the United States, and cant stand being tied down by the corporate system.  I've briefly tasted the Sigma life when I lived in Indonesia for six months, before that I sold Tye Dyes for a summer, and have been striving for a few years to get back that freedom.   I've moved around a lot since then.  I found my way here from Steves youtube channel.  I live on the road for my semi-corporate work now and its helped with understanding the logistics of travel.  I've lived in and out of my car for the past two years, traveling all over the state I reside in now. 

Currently I'm working on getting a van to be completely mobile, and working on couple of remote business ideas.  Moving in couple of days to a Sigma friendly US State (i.e. New Hampshire) so I can have more freedom.  I joined this forum because I want to be in a community of like minded guys who understand what its like to be the outsider in the tribe.  Its hard to find people like this IRL and sometimes it can drive you a little nuts.  Also, so I can learn more about legally making money outside of the system.

• Great Post! 1

2 minutes ago, Shadohand said:

Hi, Im Shadohand.  Been lurking around these parts for a while.  I'm from the United States, and cant stand being tied down by the corporate system.  I've briefly tasted the Sigma life when I lived in Indonesia for six months, before that I sold Tye Dyes for a summer, and have been striving for a few years to get back that freedom.   I've moved around a lot since then.  I found my way here from Steves youtube channel.  I live on the road for my semi-corporate work now and its helped with understanding the logistics of travel.  I've lived in and out of my car for the past two years, traveling all over the state I reside in now. 

Currently I'm working on getting a van to be completely mobile, and working on couple of remote business ideas.  Moving in couple of days to a Sigma friendly US State (i.e. New Hampshire) so I can have more freedom.  I joined this forum because I want to be in a community of like minded guys who understand what its like to be the outsider in the tribe.  Its hard to find people like this IRL and sometimes it can drive you a little nuts.  Also, so I can learn more about legally making money outside of the system.

Fascinating! Welcome my friend - really glad to have you here.

When I hear stories like yours, my ears prick up.  This is what I wanted when I created this forum, guys who have actually done something different and have stories to share.

I'll be looking forward to your posts with keen interest!

Bonjour. Maybe, the first zoomer on this thread. I'm 16, almost 17, feel like ~26 (It's almost intimidating cos there are 35 - 55 men). Born in Ukraine, in the Carpathians. I live(d) in countryside, but was in many cities of my country. Either way I hate my country, big family, this small town and these mountains, and love it simultaneously. I wanted to start a nomadic lifestyle from my childhood.In school was shy and often bullied. However in 15-16 I changed. Started to read more books (and more interesting), become far more closed and started to understand life around me and myself better. Then I wasn't shy anymore. Although I have bad habits (It's the problem of almost any person born after 2000 in this insane postinformational world) like jerking off, a bit videogames and other internet related stuff.

So, why I am here (on the forum) ? I ask myself this question every second whilst I write this. I don't like online chatting but If it's about  people that deeply resonate with me - I'm in game. I think it's sounds like sigma. Oh, also I want to create my own weapon collection of different historical periods, I'm interested in hiking (I live in mountn. lol), boxing (or other combat arts), playing on violin, piano, guitar is my dream. I learnt English (I think so) and want to learn FRENCH and many other languages, but especially FRENCH (remember my greeting) and want  learn to dance (especially waltz, tango etc.) and MANY MORE. Again, I hope it's really sounds like it is saying sigma male.

Thus, I hope this will be facinating journey, and after years I would write about my 'per aspera ad astra' way.

Au revoir for now !

• Like 2