New Member Introductions - Say Hi!

1. If you're new to the forum, please use this thread to introduce yourself.

First of all, welcome.  We are happy to have you here.

Please introduce yourself! Say where you came from (the Sigma Male or Steve Jabba Youtube Channel?,  the Steve Jabba website, a Google search?).

Tell us what are you looking to get out of this community, and so on.

This is a friendly community of budding Sigma Males who want to hear your thoughts so get involved!

Hit reply to this topic and become part of the community. 

2. How To Get The Best Out Of The Community. 

At the time of writing, as of 14/05/2021, this website already gets considerable traffic and membership is growing.  There are plenty of members on here who lurk and are just waiting to get involved. 

The best thing you can do to get the most out of the community is : 

1: Introduce yourself on this thread

2 : Scan around recent threads and offer your opinion.  Get involved! The more you talk with others, the more others will talk, and the more the community will grow.  

3: Start a topic if you like.  It can be about anything.  You can use this forum to : 

• make more money
  • meet hotter women
  • get better looking

Or you can lurk and get little benefit.  The choice is yours!

3. A Note On Member Rankings : 

The member ranks are modelled on the socio - sexual hierarchy, i.e. Omega Male, Beta Male, Sigma , etc.  The rankings are based simply on the amount of posts you've written.  

It's just a bit of fun, but if you check your profile and see "Omega Male", you'll know what it's about.  Please do not get offended, and do not think it is directed at you specifically.  

It's intended to be humourous but also...maybe..to encourage more posting!

I'll see you in the forums and welcome again!

Steve Jabba

• Thanks 1
  • Great Post! 1

• Steve Jabba changed the title to New Member Introductions - Say Hi There!

Hi guys,

My name is Zak

I am 29 years old and live in London. Was absolutely piss-poor and quiet frankly terrified of even maintaing eye contact with women until about 4-5 years ago. Decided I needed a change so got into Daygame. It helped me with women but after a while became a dull and almost soulless practice as I was too fixated on getting external joy as oppose to internal self improvement. 

Joined this forum after watching the Sigma Male Jabba video channel on Youtube because being a Sigma male is something that resonates with me. As I not only want to be successful with women but successful at life in general.  My aim is work on myself and no longer become dependent of 9-5 work in 2-3 years (hopefully doable) time and be able to fully live the attractive sigma lifestyle.

• Like 3
  • Great Post! 1

29 minutes ago, President Zak said:

My aim is work on myself and no longer become dependent of 9-5 work in 2-3 years (hopefully doable) time and be able to fully live the attractive sigma lifestyle.

Glad to have you here man.  You might wanna keep an eye on my journal to see what goes into the digitial nomad lifestyle.  Think you'll find it interesting.

• Like 1

Hey,
Im Facino,
23old living in the USA.

Theme "Living outside the Hierarchy" had an immediate appeal with me. I have always felt the urge to carve out my own path; Have always felt that the only person qualified to tell me what to do is myself. Most people who proport to be authority figures in the current world order do nothing for me but arouse contempt and disgust; I would rather avoid their influence as much and wherever possible.

FRom the above it shouldent be concluded that I'm unwilling to learn from others or think I know it all. Not true at all; I'm always willing to learn from those I respect who are farther along the path then myself. that's my main reason for joining the forum in the first place.

For some background; Not much to tell, same familiar story; chronic under achiever; let anxiety and depression get the best of me for many years. I've put it behind me through, and I'm ready to do the things I need to do to improve my situation; "Best time to plant a tree was twenty years ago, the second best time is right now" and so on.

Came across Steve's content some time ago. He has proven track record and a no bullshit attitude that I appreciate. Like how he gets the point across that you don't have to be a social monkey or act like a buffoon to get good with women. Feel like this forum will be a great place to meet men with similar mindset and goals.

Main interests:

• Game for introverts
  • Making money outside hierarchy
  • General self-improvement

Look forward to seeing the forum grow and adding any value I can

Cheers 
Facino

• Like 1
  • Great Post! 1

Nice introduction and I think you're in the right place.  I think even now there still isn't anywhere better on earth than the USA to make it on your own terms.  Sometimes I wish I was there myself.

Will no doubt bump into you on here soon.

• Like 1

Hello guys,

I'm 35 years old, French, I'm an artist who blogs on the internet and earns a living that way. I was born in the South Pacific and have been a digital nomad since 2014. I have lived in Sliema in Malta, Krakovie in Poland and in several cities in Germany.
I live in Tallinn in Estonia currently where I joined a group of French entrepreneurs.

I am very interested in martial arts and combat sports, a little bit in men's fashion/perfume and other subjects related to personal development. I've never been good at languages, but I'm currently challenging myself to learn Russian as my girlfriend is Estonian/Russian.

I started the game in 2006 by reading "double your dating" and followed 2 daygame coachings (which I much prefer to nightgame).

I started following Steve Jabba on youtube before I discovered his website. I also ordered his books and Secret Society. I particularly like his approach to dating which I consider very relevant for the introvert that I am.

• Like 2
  • Great Post! 2

Just now, Jojo said:

Hello guys,

I'm 35 years old, French, I'm an artist who blogs on the internet and earns a living that way. I was born in the South Pacific and have been a digital nomad since 2014. I have lived in Sliema in Malta, Krakovie in Poland and in several cities in Germany.
I live in Tallinn in Estonia currently where I joined a group of French entrepreneurs.

I am very interested in martial arts and combat sports, a little bit in men's fashion/perfume and other subjects related to personal development. I've never been good at languages, but I'm currently challenging myself to learn Russian as my girlfriend is Estonian/Russian.

I started the game in 2006 by reading "double your dating" and followed 2 daygame coachings (which I much prefer to nightgame).

I started following Steve Jabba on youtube before I discovered his website. I also ordered his books and Secret Society. I particularly like his approach to dating which I consider very relevant for the introvert that I am.

Welcome my friend.  It seems you are indeed living the Sigma life! 

• Great Post! 1

I Mike its  great to be a member of The. Community. I took the Sigma Male test and scored a hundred. I thought I was in Alpha but I was wrong. I'm glad I found the community

14 minutes ago, Super said:

I Mike its  great to be a member of The. Community. I took the Sigma Male test and scored a hundred. I thought I was in Alpha but I was wrong. I'm glad I found the community

Hello Mike. Good to meet you. The line between Alpha and Sigma is not as clear as some people think, and in reality it's only a simple non - scientific labelling system.  It's the spirit that counts!  If you want to meet hot women, be your own boss, travel and live life on your terms , you're in the right place. 

Hey everyone, I'm Simone. I'm Italian but I've lived in China for the past 25 years. I had worked as Tech Manager, Chief Representative and then General Manager from 1999 to 2006, until I've had enough of management and started basically fixing computers/networks for a living. I never felt more fulfilled and liberated than when I exited the hierarchy, forever. I know that if I absolutely have to, I can get back.

Today I own and manage an IT high-tech business and I am partner in an advanced weather forecasting high-tech company. I also own a crypto-currency and a crypto-exchange.

Cheers,
Simone

• Great Post! 1

3 hours ago, tysimon said:

Hey everyone, I'm Simone. I'm Italian but I've lived in China for the past 25 years. I had worked as Tech Manager, Chief Representative and then General Manager from 1999 to 2006, until I've had enough of management and started basically fixing computers/networks for a living. I never felt more fulfilled and liberated than when I exited the hierarchy, forever. I know that if I absolutely have to, I can get back.

Today I own and manage an IT high-tech business and I am partner in an advanced weather forecasting high-tech company. I also own a crypto-currency and a crypto-exchange.

Cheers,
Simone

Welcome.

So you've done rather well then. I predict you'll be a valuable asset to this community. 😊

I look forward to reading your posts and thoughts.

15 hours ago, Steve Jabba said:

Welcome.

So you've done rather well then. I predict you'll be a valuable asset to this community. 😊

I look forward to reading your posts and thoughts.

Cheers man 😎. I viewed a few of your videos, I like the fact you've made this forum. If not, I would have probably pitched you the idea.

Simone

Hi, I'm Pete.

I'm an "old school punk rock, surfer, skater dude".  Whatever. No but seriously, I do surf as much as I possibly can and I've been living off the grid since mid-February of last year. I've been taking this time to improve myself physically, mentally, and emotionally. I've also been saving up for a new van and am almost halfway to my target goal by living the way I currently am.

I'm either here, at my "Surf Camp" in the woods, on the beach (where else would a Marine Corps vet be?), or at my "gated community" (storage shed) in town when it gets too cold or rainy. 

I also ride a motorcycle as my only form of transportation and as such an the Sgt. at Arms of my local American Legion Riders group.

For work, I'm a Full-time Federal EMS Tech who works at our local Veterans Affairs hospital. (I work all over that place. ER, ICU, Patient Care floors, etc etc. I've been there 10 years as of this past January, but I'm actually getting quit tired and bored of it. Considering getting on with Palm Beach County Ocean Rescue. (But I just don't want my fun beach lifestyle to be crimped by it having to be work.) 

Anyways, I'm new to this whole social/sexual heirachry thing. Not totally buying into it, but it's interesting as a rough tool. I was just happening to Google= Lone Wolf male and somehow came across this site. 

I'm interested in what information y'all may have about "me". And then once I review it, I will filter it with a grain of sea salt. 

Thanks for having me aboard and we'll see where this leads to.

• Great Post! 2

25 minutes ago, Pete said:

Hi, I'm Pete.

I'm an "old school punk rock, surfer, skater dude".  Whatever. No but seriously, I do surf as much as I possibly can and I've been living off the grid since mid-February of last year. I've been taking this time to improve myself physically, mentally, and emotionally. I've also been saving up for a new van and am almost halfway to my target goal by living the way I currently am.

I'm either here, at my "Surf Camp" in the woods, on the beach (where else would a Marine Corps vet be?), or at my "gated community" (storage shed) in town when it gets too cold or rainy. 

I also ride a motorcycle as my only form of transportation and as such an the Sgt. at Arms of my local American Legion Riders group.

For work, I'm a Full-time Federal EMS Tech who works at our local Veterans Affairs hospital. (I work all over that place. ER, ICU, Patient Care floors, etc etc. I've been there 10 years as of this past January, but I'm actually getting quit tired and bored of it. Considering getting on with Palm Beach County Ocean Rescue. (But I just don't want my fun beach lifestyle to be crimped by it having to be work.) 

Anyways, I'm new to this whole social/sexual heirachry thing. Not totally buying into it, but it's interesting as a rough tool. I was just happening to Google= Lone Wolf male and somehow came across this site. 

I'm interested in what information y'all may have about "me". And then once I review it, I will filter it with a grain of sea salt. 

Thanks for having me aboard and we'll see where this leads to.

Yo! Welcome to the forum man and interesting backstory.  Sounds like you are indeed living the Sigma lifestyle.

The label "Sigma Male" or "lone wolf" is just that - a label.   It's a term used to describe patterns of behaviour - nothing more. There is just so much interest around the topic right now that a lot of guys seem to romanticise the concept and imagine a Sigma is some kind of super - hero.  All a bit gay, to be frank.

Here is a good introduction, if you haven't read it already : 

• Great Post! 1

Yeah, I came across all that a couple days ago. Along with the Brig's Meyer test thing. Apparently I'm a Logician. (Which is completely true). And I'm also a Leo. 🤣🤣🤣🤘🤘🤘

• Great Post! 1

My name is Dudley,

Wow!! I can’t believe I’m doing this. Intuition is leading me too. I’ve never been a part of any social media or blog except for joining Facebook 6 years ago and don’t know why I even did it. I never go there. I only initially responded to any friend requests.  It’s just not important to me. I’m 59 years old and found out yesterday that I’m a strong sigma. A lot of questions about self were answered. I’ve been on a hard-core journey for the last 7 1/2 years to find out who I am and ways to create alternate streams of income.  I’ve always known that I was a little different than everyone else but now I really know why after finding this out. Huge part of the puzzle! I’m not sure yet where this is going to lead me but I’m in.
Thanks Steve

• Like 1

Just now, Dudley said:

My name is Dudley,

Wow!! I can’t believe I’m doing this. Intuition is leading me too. I’ve never been a part of any social media or blog except for joining Facebook 6 years ago and don’t know why I even did it. I never go there. I only initially responded to any friend requests.  It’s just not important to me. I’m 59 years old and found out yesterday that I’m a strong sigma. A lot of questions about self were answered. I’ve been on a hard-core journey for the last 7 1/2 years to find out who I am and ways to create alternate streams of income.  I’ve always known that I was a little different than everyone else but now I really know why after finding this out. Huge part of the puzzle! I’m not sure yet where this is going to lead me but I’m in.
Thanks Steve

Welcome mate! Glad to have you here...

• Steve Jabba changed the title to New Member Introductions - Say Hi!
On 5/10/2021 at 7:30 AM, Pete said:

Yeah, I came across all that a couple days ago. Along with the Brig's Meyer test thing. Apparently I'm a Logician. (Which is completely true). And I'm also a Leo. 🤣🤣🤣🤘🤘🤘

INTP with an impressive Leo personality, now we got an interesting member on the forum. 

• Great Post! 1

On 4/23/2021 at 9:44 PM, Steve Jabba said:

1. If you're new to the forum, please use this thread to introduce yourself.

First of all, welcome.  We are happy to have you here.

Please introduce yourself! Say where you came from (the Sigma Male or Steve Jabba Youtube Channel?,  the Steve Jabba website, a Google search?).

Tell us what are you looking to get out of this community, and so on.

This is a friendly community of budding Sigma Males who want to hear your thoughts so get involved!

Hit reply to this topic and become part of the community. 

2. A Note On Member Rankings : 

The member ranks are modelled on the socio - sexual hierarchy, i.e. Omega Male, Beta Male, Sigma , etc.  The rankings are based simply on the amount of posts you've written.  

It's just a bit of fun, but if you check your profile and see "Omega Male", you'll know what it's about.  Please do not get offended, and do not think it is directed at you specifically.  

It's intended to be humourous but also...maybe..to encourage more posting!

I'll see you in the forums and welcome again!

Steve Jabba

Hi there

This is Armin. I dont know why im here, but i hope im going to learn new things🤷‍♂️

• Like 1

Mark, 52 (but I don't feel it)

I knew about Steve's site for a few years prior. I've been following his YT channel for a while and I like his approach and mindset to game / lifestyle matters.

What I want to achieve is a measurable improvement to the quality of my life, whether that is independence, income and relationships, no matter how slight, is a worthwhile pursuit.

• Like 3

Just now, SigmaWannabe said:

Mark, 52 (but I don't feel it)

I knew about Steve's site for a few years prior. I've been following his YT channel for a while and I like his approach and mindset to game / lifestyle matters.

What I want to achieve is a measurable improvement to the quality of my life, whether that is independence, income and relationships, no matter how slight, is a worthwhile pursuit.

Welcome man. See you soon.

I'm E,

I live in Seattle WA of the US. Came upon this forum from Steves YouTube channel. Ive been a regular day gamer for some months now and seen drastic changes in my life from it. Currently I'm looking to start a band and learning to dance. I Hope to meet some new friends on this forum that are cool and share stories, lay reports, discuss books, women, martial arts, lifestyle, etc. 

1 hour ago, Exxx said:

I'm E,

I live in Seattle WA of the US. Came upon this forum from Steves YouTube channel. Ive been a regular day gamer for some months now and seen drastic changes in my life from it. Currently I'm looking to start a band and learning to dance. I Hope to meet some new friends on this forum that are cool and share stories, lay reports, discuss books, women, martial arts, lifestyle, etc. 

Welcome my friend.  Good to have you here. 

Already some guys with your interests, and many more to come.  Get out there, get involved and you'll get what you want in no time.