Pick Up (PUA) Bootcamp Krakow - Join Now!

• Administrators

Guys,

We're now offering pick up training in Krakow in Poland.  

Ongoing Bootcamp / 1 on 1 Date :  Flexible.  Location : In Krakow, Poland.

When you book, you will receive meeting place and further details by email.

If you're wondering about PCR tests, you need a 72 hour PCR test in order to enter Poland.  Do check closer to the date - this might even be lifted!

Krakow is the no 1 city in Poland for night-game and daygame too.   It's therefore one of the best places in Europe to meet attractive women!

Polish women are famed for their beauty and feminity across the world, so there's no better place to meet the girl of your dreams!

Our own @Jason Harimauwill be leading the bootcamp weekend.  Here's the intro video.  You can book using the checkout link below the video. 

The course format will be as follows : 

• 2 full days of nightgame training (Friday and Saturday night)
  • 2 full days of daygame training (Saturday and Sunday)
  • Break off about 4-5 pm on Sunday
  • Jason will be leading the bootcamp.

Cost : £400

Book Krakow Bootcamp Now!
  • It will be almost all infield.  Max 5 guys to 1 trainer, so you'll definitely get personalised attention.
  • You'll be working on approaching intensely, so you can come away from the bootcamp with some solid, real world experience of approaching women.
  • It's perfect for guys who haven't approached before, or if you have, it's perfect to get you started again!

Book Krakow Bootcamp Now!

krakow ladies.jpg
  • Great Post! 1

Man you look so cool in the video 👍 

I miss Krakow a lot, my favorite city so far !

On 6/22/2021 at 1:04 PM, Steve Jabba said:

The course format will be as follows : 

• 2 full days of nightgame training (Friday and Saturday night)
  • 2 full days of daygame training (Saturday and Sunday)
  • Break off about 4-5 pm on Sunday
  • Jason will be leading the bootcamp.

Cost : £250

OMG  ! At this price it is no brainer ! 

• Administrators

pua bootcamp krakow.jpg

Decided to add the bootcamp to my site stevejabba.com.   Good job I did! Look at these google search results already..

So you lads on the forum..Or even just those reading.  We're getting some interest already in this bootcamp, and at this price you'd be daft not to take it up.  If you have any questions, you can ask on this thread.

• 1 month later...
  • Administrators
37 minutes ago, Tom said:

Hi, is this bootcamp ongoing or was it a one-off?

Hello Tom.  It's an ongoing program but I've raised the price to £400. I  will update the post now. @Jason Harimau

Are you interested in attending? We can be flexible on dates and times.

Welcome to the forum!

Hi Steve, I've sent you a PM 🙂

Yep, definitely interested in attending, the increase in price shouldn't be too much of an problem! Just some background: I've read lots of theory and stuff in the past, tried to do daygame on my own but ended up trapped in nerves and doing a couple of half-hearted compliments and giving up. Need that extra push by someone experienced alongside me! And, I quit alcohol a year ago which will make nightgame scarier but probably actually be a benefit. 

@Jason Harimau - looking forward to it!

• Administrators
Just now, Tom said:

Hi Steve, I've sent you a PM 🙂

Yep, definitely interested in attending, the increase in price shouldn't be too much of an problem! Just some background: I've read lots of theory and stuff in the past, tried to do daygame on my own but ended up trapped in nerves and doing a couple of half-hearted compliments and giving up. Need that extra push by someone experienced alongside me! And, I quit alcohol a year ago which will make nightgame scarier but probably actually be a benefit. 

@Jason Harimau - looking forward to it!

Just replied. 

Excellent - it sounds very positive.  We can help you for sure.  Let's arrange over PM and away we go! 😉

• Thanks 1

Just did the 1-on-1 bootcamp with Jason the past weekend and can wholeheartedly recommend. Jason is a truly great guy who will give advice, push you into action and keep your spirits up when you're in need. Exactly what I needed to snap me out of my mindset and  put me on a right track 🙃

Edited by Raf
  • Like 1
  • Great Post! 1

• 1 month later...

I had the first part of a two-weekend* bootcamp this Friday/Saturday with our forum's very own @Jason Harimau.  Jason is great, and very well-schooled in the theory, with lots of documented evidence of the practice! My previous dabbling in day approaching has been in the 'swoop round and stop' LDM kind of stuff, and Jason was quick to point out the flaws in that - in line with Steve's philosophy. I saw first-hand the power of simply 'being seen' (for example making eye contact with a girl in a shop and then approaching her afterwards vs simply stopping her in the street without her knowing you exist), even without an obvious IOI. Essentially, you're no longer in the same rank of 'stranger'.  I also realised that the 'Yad stop' is mostly unnecessary if you have a positive vibe about you and I suppose 'soft dominance' when opening  - especially if she recognises you from a shop or whatever.

As someone who gets lost in their own head a lot, having someone with me who was a friend but also knew what I was going through was very valuable. He's motivational rather than pushy, and very quick to dispel any self-limiting beliefs I was saying.

*The night time was oddly dead unfortunately, so we decided to do another night out this upcoming Friday and another day session (swapping Sunday). On top of that, it turns out we live 5 minutes from one another so instant wing for the win! I will update the thread in due course. Highly recommended for guys living in Poland if they can make it to KRK.

• Great Post! 1