What are your thoughts on taking the vaccine?

Steve Jabba

3 hours ago, BruceXT said:

Just an update from Italy.

For staying in a closed envirorment (gym, restaurant) by law you need to have at least one dose of vaccine or a 48 hours test.

They are discussing to make the vaccination mandatory for the population.

Now they have make it mandatory for medical workers. If the worker won't take the mandatory vaccine, its suspended from work with no salary.

Fucking hell.

1 hour ago, Mr. Tippy said:

Similar to the UK with the difference that here it is mandatory for care home staff.

I think it will be mandatory for many more jobs within the next 6 months.

I honestly would not be surprised if they started mandating it for remote work. Sure it makes no sense but then...what does with this hoax?

Maybe we will have to upload pictures of ourselves wearing masks when remote shopping as well just to show how compliant we are 😛

I did hear that by law it will be very hard to make existing employees get the vaxx but not so much for new staff. I think their might be some vegan loopholes too but havent really looked into it.

• Administrators

Guys, please.  You cannot just make statements like "the vaccine passport will be rolled out in the UK for everyone"- where is your proof? As far as I can see it could go 1 of 2 ways and it's not certain yet.

Let's not fall into doomer / black pill thinking.

I cannot see how they can mandate a vaccine for remote working.  There is not even any semblance of logic to that.

Same goes for me

Here is why:

-Governments act strange

-I am 100% sure that they didn't get vaccine (maybe a fake one to promote it)

-If someone had problems in the past but gets the vaccine, his funeral goes soon

-If you are healthy you don't need it, because thats the reason human's immune system is made, to fight against viruses

-People think they are healthy because they got the vaccine, but it's not true, if you lived an unhealthy lifestyle you will have bigger chance to die than someone who is healthy but didn't get the vaccine

-My parents got a type of a vaccine because they had to do it if they wanted to keep their job (government is fair...really), but they got sick (also in that moment my friend has headache and etc too)

These are my reasons why I don't want to get any type of vaccine. I will not flame anybody if they took, but don't try to act like smart when you don't know what chemical substances you have in your body.

11 hours ago, Mickey said:

WTF. Can they literally pin you down and vaccinate you ? What would be the punishment for refusing ? This is madness...

Maybe crippling fines and unable to get employed I guess.

Might be very hard to enforce though so let's not panic. 

• Great Post! 1

My country is in reconfinement since today after having 3 cases of Covid discovered. 
Last week the government announced that vaccination would be mandatory from the beginning of November. 

https://asiapacificreport.nz/2021/09/07/new-caledonia-begins-two-week-lockdown-in-new-covid-19-outbreak/

The country has been closed to flights and boats since the beginning of the year. By making vaccination compulsory, the government hopes to be able to reopen the borders and get the economy moving again without the epidemic resuming.
In my opinion, this will not be the case, there will be a boom of infected people even before the opening of the borders.

The French are outraged and some see it as a laboratory to test the effects of the obligation before applying it in France. 
Moreover, a law is being prepared by the senators to make vaccination compulsory in France too.

52 minutes ago, Jojo said:

My country is in reconfinement since today after having 3 cases of Covid discovered. 
Last week the government announced that vaccination would be mandatory from the beginning of November. 

https://asiapacificreport.nz/2021/09/07/new-caledonia-begins-two-week-lockdown-in-new-covid-19-outbreak/

The country has been closed to flights and boats since the beginning of the year. By making vaccination compulsory, the government hopes to be able to reopen the borders and get the economy moving again without the epidemic resuming.
In my opinion, this will not be the case, there will be a boom of infected people even before the opening of the borders.

The French are outraged and some see it as a laboratory to test the effects of the obligation before applying it in France. 
Moreover, a law is being prepared by the senators to make vaccination compulsory in France too.

Wow. What's your plan should this law come into effect?

5 hours ago, Jojo said:

Mandatory vax in France ? 

*edit: Ah ok, New Caledonia - wow that is fucked up. What happens if you refuse?

Edited by Mickey

• Administrators
3 hours ago, Joe said:

Be interested to hear how @Steve Jabba
has handled the covid isolation rules now that you're back in the UK. Im also returning next week and dont fancy sitting indoors for 10 days. Have you had any calls or visits from those people who enforce it?

No one has visited.

I took the rules very seriously indeed and didn't leave the house.

👼

On 9/7/2021 at 6:57 PM, Joe said:

Wow. What's your plan should this law come into effect?

I live in Estonia now so only my family and friends who live there are concerned.

The NC government wants 100% vaccination. They are starting to announce new cases of covid in the country even though the borders are not yet open. Maybe to push people to get vaccinated.

The French in Europe are against it, I'm watching for lawyers to give legal workarounds that could help people avoid the forced vaccine and see if they can be applied in NC.

On 9/7/2021 at 11:11 PM, Mickey said:

Mandatory vax in France ? 

*edit: Ah ok, New Caledonia - wow that is fucked up. What happens if you refuse?

In NC the law is expected to be implemented in early November. The fine for the non-vaccinated would be 175000xpf (1450€/1717USD)

And they have only the Pfizer there.

Edited by Jojo

1 hour ago, Jojo said:

The French in Europe are against it, I'm watching for lawyers to give legal workarounds that could help people avoid the forced vaccine and see if they can be applied in NC.

This is what im keeping a close eye on - there will surely be lots of loopholes to exploit e.g. religion, 'medical condition', vegan etc

Edited by Mickey
  • Like 1

• Administrators

This is more like it!  I said ages ago they need to feel fear...This is a good start.

The Australians are finally fed up of being treated like lab rat animals.  Please let this continue. When the politicians are personally terrified for their stinking, verminous little lives this will stop IMMEDIATELY.

• Great Post! 1