Legitimacy of visit when doing euro-jaunt.

Dear members

What do you guys use as "excuse" or said "reason" why you exactly come and visit a new country (as a daygame trip)?

I would assume this helps for 'grounding' when interacting with girls and not just being viewed as a sex tourist.

I will be visiting Poland this summer, and I've not chosen that country ad random. There are many political, economical and cultural aspects of the country I like on paper which has given the question to move permanently in the future. When doing online dating in advance, I've changed my location to Warsaw to rack up some matches and potential dates before my arrival, but soon I'm being asked by these lovely Polska girls, why I've chosen to come over to visit Poland...?

Advice from the veterans in here?

Instead of thinking of excuses, why do you want to go there?   Expand on your actual reasons and you'll do fine. 

It's not the reality of why you're going that matters..It's how you feel about it and whether you're ashamed / conditioned to think your reasons may or may not be shameful.

You're a young lad who wants to travel. No need to be thinking about stuff like this. 

Posted (edited)

Exactly, on paper eastern Europe, Poland specifically, looks to have a bright future, and how am I supposed to know whether or not to act on my wish to move permanently to or work as an expat in Poland, before never having visited the country. 

Edited by YouSmallFish

53 minutes ago, YouSmallFish said:

Exactly, on paper eastern Europe, Poland specifically, looks to have a bright future, and how am I supposed to know whether or not to act on my wish to move permanently to or work as an expat in Poland, before never having visited the country. 

You're overthinking it and being a spanner.  Just get over there and bonk some Polkas.  They're mad for it.  As long as you don't act like a plonker.

29 minutes ago, Steve Jabba said:

You're overthinking it and being a spanner.  Just get over there and bonk some Polkas.  They're mad for it.  As long as you don't act like a plonker.

As back up dates, I've changed my Tinder location to Warsaw already. Damn..much better quality than what I get around town in my home country over here. I aspire an indulgence in polish debauchery during my stay.

• Haha 1

On 6/14/2021 at 6:44 PM, YouSmallFish said:

As back up dates, I've changed my Tinder location to Warsaw already. Damn..much better quality than what I get around town in my home country over here. I aspire an indulgence in polish debauchery during my stay.

What's the deal with PCR test requirements to get into Poland then?

7 hours ago, FatBoatRace said:

What's the deal with PCR test requirements to get into Poland then?

You need a (negative) PCR test 48 hours before you take your flight to Poland, my test is scheduled 36h in advance by my general practitioner (GP).

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, YouSmallFish said:

You need a (negative) PCR test 48 hours before you take your flight to Poland, my test is scheduled 36h in advance by my general practitioner (GP).

Pretty much same as everywhere else then - at least for the moment.  Cheers!