It's time to finally get success with online dating

When is someone going to explain to me the million dollar question: "why on earth is there even an imbalance in the male to female ratio on most free online dating applications, why is it not 50/50?".

I kinda now the answer to my own question, but I like to hear other people their perspective on this issue.

Edited by YouSmallFish

6 minutes ago, YouSmallFish said:

When is someone going to explain to me the million dollar question: "why on earth is there even an imbalance in the male to female ratio on most free online dating applications, why is it not 50/50?".

I kinda now the answer to my own question, but I like to hear other people their perspective on this issue.

Because men want it more than women.

• 2 months later...

In principle, it is easier to get acquainted on the Internet, but people already want this on dating sites, otherwise they would not be there. You can spend long days on correspondence and you need to be ready for this if your intentions are serious.

This is the quote in particular by @maurice_bendrix:

"... you must coalesce all the aforementioned skills (awareness, good posture, confidence, some eloquence, sexual magnetism, etc.) into a whole. Perhaps it’s hard work. But it’s meant to be hard work; if it were easy, then everyone would do it. Tinder is easy; hence everyone does it. And the masses, consequently, swallow you up."

My takeaway: men think online dating is online shopping. Women think it's window shopping... You gotta be pretty impressive to make her stop and enter the shop.

Game has the benefit of showing a women many layers of yourself just with your approach vs just the visual of a static image.

I'm finally beginning to realize that the online reactions may not be the same as IRL reactions. Now, I'm kinda curious to find out.... 

I'll be needing serious bro-help come Monday, if it doesn't go to plan... Just warning 😂