Sigma Male Mission 1 : Approach 10 Women. START HERE!

55 minutes ago, Steve Jabba said:

If you're new to the forum, or haven't even yet signed up, this is a great way to start your journey as a Sigma Male.¬† Watch the video, do the mission, then reply with your results.¬†ūüėć

powerful

Posted (edited)

Correct. If you are completely new to approaching women in the daytime, start by asking directions from a slow walking or standing girl to a place, street, district you have in mind and have some fun back and forth conversation in between when she's looking on her phone for directions (notice and tell a bit about her look, watch, etc. you may like as a complement) simple stuff but it's the beginning.
Your excuse could be like that the battery of your phone died and you lost the directions. This excuse works even with girls in your nearby city, let alone if you live abroad.

Great stuff for complete newbies to daygame. Learn how to walk before running is the aim of the game, nevertheless take action.

Now let's see who takes on the challenge on here.
When I finally find my goddamn second phone I'll start to upload some infield audio's, in the meantime I'm doing my exams up till my debaucherous trip to Poland the 23st of June.

Edited by YouSmallFish

Session today from 4:30 pm to 8 pm 
I wanted to do a little session to write a topic about Tallinn. I wanted to know how girls react when a stranger approaches them during this corona period.

1/The first girl, as soon as I leave my apartment
I approach her from the front with a "hi" and a smile. I ask her if people are careful with the corona here. She tells me that no, but she was wearing a mask...
She looks cool, she tells me that she will take her train soon. Works in Tallinn and studies web design. She learns French a little.
I go with her for 5mn while chatting until the station.

2/I see a woman with a big dog.

"Hi, lions are forbidden in city, you know ?"

She smiled and laugh but didn't answer.
I tell her that the dog is very beautiful and ask for his name.
Silence of 10 seconds.
"Cheese."
Me : "Cool have a nice day".

3/I approach a girl at a tram station to ask her if she thinks Estonians are afraid of corona. I didn't have time to finish my question, her tramway arrived and she got on it.

4/While leaving I met a pretty girl carrying flowers. I walk past her and tell her that the flowers make her look sexy. She snubbed me. 

5/The girl sitting on a bench. 
Small interaction of 2-3mn.
I told her in passing that she looked like a Vermeer painting.
Smiling but just polite in her answers without committing herself too much. I take the opportunity to ask her what people think of the corona in Estonia. They don't care, she tells me.

6/On the way back I see a girl with a purple dress. I really like the color. 
I approach her to tell her that she chose well her outfit for tonight. She thanks me with a big smile.

7/Pretty girl who walks fast, I catch up with her while running. I think i scared her, she put her hand on her bag.
Me : "I was going to La tabla to eat some spicy Mexican food. And I had to tell you that you're super hot."
Her : "What is it with people today? I'm dressed normal! Why do people come?"
Me : "It's because you drink Hesberger's cola, that attracts people."
M : "And also because you're so pretty. I used to be pretty too, but I stopped."

She stops to tell me she's going in another direction, but I keep walking and say "bye."
If she was interested she would have followed me.

8/ Just after I walk in the park. A little tired from running and not very creative. I just ask for directions. 

9/The prettiest girl approached. Hit and run compliment in passing to a beautiful Estonian girl.

10/On the way back I hang out a bit and I see that the girls are starting to be in a hurry (most of them are going home after work). I see two rather young girls walking. I just ask them if they know a nice open bar to end the session.

• Great Post! 2

7 minutes ago, Jojo said:

I wanted to do a little session to write a topic about Tallinn. I wanted to know how girls react when a stranger approaches them during this corona period.

I approach her from the front with a "hi" and a smile. I ask her if people are careful with the corona here. She tells me that no, but she was wearing a mask...
She looks cool, she tells me that she will take her train soon. Works in Tallinn and studies web design. She learns French a little.

Silence of 10 seconds.
"Cheese."

3/I approach a girl at a tram station to ask her if she thinks Estonians are afraid of corona. I didn't have time to finish my question, her tramway arrived and she got on it.

4/While leaving I met a pretty girl carrying flowers. I walk past her and tell her that the flowers make her look sexy. She snubbed me. 

Smiling but just polite in her answers without committing herself too much. I take the opportunity to ask her what people think of the corona in Estonia. They don't care, she tells me.

I approach her to tell her that she chose well her outfit for tonight. She thanks me with a big smile.

7/Pretty girl who walks fast, I catch up with her while running. I think i scared her, she put her hand on her bag.
Me : "I was going to La tabla to eat some spicy Mexican food. And I had to tell you that you're super hot."
M : "And also because you're so pretty. I used to be pretty too, but I stopped."

She stops to tell me she's going in another direction, but I keep walking and say "bye."

8/ Just after I walk in the park. A little tired from running and not very creative. I just ask for directions. 

9/The prettiest girl approached. Hit and run compliment in passing to a beautiful Estonian girl.

10/On the way back I hang out a bit and I see that the girls are starting to be in a hurry (most of them are going home after work). I see two rather young girls walking. I just ask them if they know a nice open bar to end the session.

Well done Jojooo, you see it's a beginning. Don't expect much from the beginning, just get comfortable having a small conversation with strangers and throw a compliment or tell something you like about her into the mix. Once you start getting over some rookie nervousness, you start going more direct and stopping girls saying they look nice and what you noticed about her, storytelling, etc. (it is all in the London Daygame Model for beginners, look it up).

I imagine my days when I was walking around the city and I was just too nervous to go up and talk to a girl, because I set the bar too high for myself which resulted in me doing nothing. I highly recommend as Jojo did, doing small steps and implementing the London Daygame Model gradually. 

If you guys are interested me or Steve can explain the London Daygame Model from A to Z, which is the beginners blueprint for talking to girls in the daytime.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Jojo said:

Silence of 10 seconds.
"Cheese."

Jojo doing the business once again!  Jojo is the hero we need but don't deserve!  Jojo is the man.

etc etc.

Seriously though, great stuff.

ūüėć

• Thanks 1

8 hours ago, YouSmallFish said:

If you guys are interested me or Steve can explain the London Daygame Model from A to Z, which is the beginners blueprint for talking to girls in the daytime

Just a quick note : I don't actually agree with much of the LDM, so I won't be writing an A-Z guide.  My philosopy is outlined in my books and video products, and on my website.

19 hours ago, Steve Jabba said:

Jojo doing the business once again!  Jojo is the hero we need but don't deserve!  Jojo is the man.

¬†ūüėĄ¬†Thank you Steve !

Hope lot of people will publish their mission soon !

• Great Post! 1

I went into central London today (Saturday) with two good pals that I met through daygame about 3 years ago, it was a nice day, good seeing people about and ladies with their flesh on show, though I think I'm going to have to start pushing myself into doing two sets, most seem to be with a friend or in groups.  I must've done close to ten (I don't really count anymore) I'm still a bit rusty but I did manage to get a number from a posh English girl (brunette), she kept her mask on throughout the interaction though, even when I made a comment on it, asking if she was paranoid, she just said it was easier going in and out of shops, which I suppose makes sense (to normies), to be honest, I don't even wear my mask on the train, not one person has said anything.  She was originally from Northwood (lots of big houses round there) but now lives in Islington.  She was slim, about 5'8'' I'm guessing early 20's, nice hazel coloured eyes, but God knows what the rest of her face looks like??? (No picture on WhatsApp either, probably not a good sign)  I don't know if it's going to go anywhere, we've had a small text exchange, could be a dead end, but we'll have to see.  Approached a slim blonde at Piccadilly Circus, she was standing outside the theater (can't remember the name), was debating whether to go over or not, as I wasn't getting that DNA tug, but she was on her own, and I thought "why not?" Found out she was Lithuanian, but had lived in the UK for 15 years, was a bit dull to be honest, didn't seem very engaging (maybe she wasn't into me, not that I was that into her anyway) I didn't go for the number, and just left.  The other interactions were quite short, or not that interesting.

What was interesting though, as one of my friends left to go on a date from Hinge, me and my other mate, did our normal walk back through Covent Garden to Holborn station, he had to pop into Sainsbury's (directly opposite the station) to get a Pizza for dinner, I stood outside drinking my can of Pimms, saw a two set, with a lovely blonde I liked the look of, they were on the opposite side of the road, I made chase but bottled it (I need to start doing two sets, there were loads like that today) walked back to stand outside Sainbury's feeling a bit despondent at my failure, then I just turned to my left, and who did I see... bloody Tom Torero?!  I couldn't believe it, I had to stop him as he walked past, his material has been inspiring (sorry Steve), he talked to me and my friend for about 10 minutes, he seemed like a nice bloke, very personable, average looking, but quite photogenic (my friend took some photos).  If you go to London often enough, you seem to bump into minor celebrities and even major ones, I met Ray Davies at Liverpool St Station (about 2 years ago), I'm a big fan of his, was great to meet him, though he seemed quite fragile and bewildered, wouldn't surprise me if he had Parkinson's or something.  Anyway, that's all from me, for now.

• Great Post! 1

On 6/9/2021 at 9:29 PM, Jojo said:

Silence of 10 seconds.
"Cheese."

Nice work mate!

ūüĎÜ can relate, this happened to me when i went to Bulgaria (Sofia) people there are fucking paranoid haha

ūüĎÜ what happened with this set? were you able to stack into something else after getting the direction?

• Thanks 1

Thank you my friend !

3 hours ago, Joe said:

what happened with this set? were you able to stack into something else after getting the direction?

I just asked if they knew of a cool bar. They were two teenagers and seem kind.  They took a long time to think about it and recommended several establishments to me.  I was pretty tired and didn't make the conversation last.

43 minutes ago, Jojo said:

Thank you my friend !

I just asked if they knew of a cool bar. They were two teenagers and seem kind.  They took a long time to think about it and recommended several establishments to me.  I was pretty tired and didn't make the conversation last.

cool beans mate, i know the feeling. but yeah, looks to me like you smashed the 10 set challenge.

Tallinn looks awesome, are you gunna start a journal for the rest of your time there?

4 hours ago, Joe said:

cool beans mate, i know the feeling. but yeah, looks to me like you smashed the 10 set challenge.

Thank you

Hell yes i did !¬†I thought I'd drink a cider if I managed to do the challenge¬†ūüėĄ¬†

Will you do the challenge ?

4 hours ago, Joe said:

Tallinn looks awesome, are you gunna start a journal for the rest of your time there?

Its a very cool city to live in. The downside, its kinda small. I don't know if i'll write a journal but this evening I will post a topic about Tallinn in the city guide topic. 

2 hours ago, Jojo said:

Thank you

Hell yes i did !¬†I thought I'd drink a cider if I managed to do the challenge¬†ūüėĄ¬†

Will you do the challenge ?

Its a very cool city to live in. The downside, its kinda small. I don't know if i'll write a journal but this evening I will post a topic about Tallinn in the city guide topic. 

Sounds good, I'll be interested to read that for sure.

I did a journal a few weeks back, it's on the forum here if you fancy a read. My descriptions are a bit long winded though haha so don't feel obliged

but yeah, the challenge is great, good way to break the ice and get back into day-game. For sure will write up another journal when I'm back in a city.

Look forward to reading more of your posts mate, nice one

16 hours ago, Joe said:

I did a journal a few weeks back, it's on the forum here if you fancy a read. My descriptions are a bit long winded though haha so don't feel obliged

I read some of your sessions, great stuff ! You seem experimented !

16 hours ago, Steve Jabba said:

I remember they all had cute little button noses. Lol. 

I'll pay attention to this detail now¬†ūüėĄ

• Like 1

Hi all,

I did the challenge Friday night while out. Altough I have gotten significantly better with women I must admit I was a bit nervous after Covid locking us up. I couldn't tell you what I was talking about to different groups of lads and lassies. The main thing I have to say to anyone doing this is that nothing bad at all happened. People either start with low or high interest in you. It can be hard going out on your own and feel like it is a bit weird talking to different groups especially now, when each group is supposed to be at a table. It probably will take a few more nights out to get that nerves out, but we can all do it.

• Like 1
  • Great Post! 1